Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

FYI....I went to the ER and the EKG, and BW were within normal

FYI....I went to the ER and the EKG, and BW were within normal limits. They monitored me for about 2 hours and there were palps that showed up. The ER doctor said that they were the type of palps that they don't worry about, but to follow up this week with cardiologist this week. They still are driving me nuts. Now I am getting hotflashes and flushed face. Still really tired. Ugh! Thank you for your advice.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 4 years ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

May I ask what question about this you would like me to answer?

Dr Brims :

I have read your post

JACUSTOMER-qirbh46o- :

I just wanted to update and say thank you to the Dr. who answered my question last night. I thought I clicked on the Dr.'s name for him to get my response. But thank you for answering back so quick.

Dr Brims :

You're welcome, I'm happy your tests were all okay, and I hope you feel better soon

JACUSTOMER-qirbh46o- :

Me too! ~Brett XXXX

41073.1741815162