Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Ive had these bumps on my palm over several years and thought

Customer Question

I've had these bumps on my palm over several years and thought at first they were calluses. Over time they have gotten and larger and seems like I have 3 or 4 lumps now growing and my pinkey and fourth finger are feeling sensitive and stretching my palm hurts. It almost feels like those feel like they are asleep.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Any other medical conditions and has a doctor ever evaluated these?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no Dr has treated this. I will be treated several times for hpv of the rectum and they continue to come back.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Well, this sounds either like an autoimmune disorder like rheumatoid arthritis or Dupuytren's contracture which is also a type of autoimmune problem. You need blood work to screen for the RA and if this is Dupuytren's, a needling technique to break up scar tissue and collagenase injections along with physical therapy can help, but in severe cases, surgery may be warranted.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
these are large bumps and they feel like they have veins, almost like warts under the hand. To me it doesn't sound like RA. They are almost like warts under the skin.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
I only mentione RA as one possibility. The lumps could be on the flexor tendons of the hands, and that is a common occurrence with Dupuytren's. The bottom line here is for you to have a doctor evalute these.