Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hey would you be available to look at photos again? sorry,

Customer Question

hey would you be available to look at photos again? sorry, i see my therapist tomorrow
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Chip :

Got new ones?

Customer:

yuh huh

Customer:

snapfish.com, [email protected], password XXXXX

Dr. Chip :

OK

Customer:

you can just look at the oldest and the newest, no need to go through all of them

Dr. Chip :

Give it a sec

Customer:

ok, thanks

Dr. Chip :

Have you looked at them?

Customer:

no i can't

Customer:

can you just quickly say everything fine if they are?

Customer:

then we will get into why i shouldn't be concerned ? :(

Customer:

im actually very confident everything is fine, but i felt pain when if flexed my pc muscle last night so i wanted to feel totally confident for today

Dr. Chip :

Good--just asking. I know you'll probably want a formal statement but no difference--no change--no evidence of Peyronie's. That said, how's your weekend been so far?

Customer:

been good actually, on friday a doctor formally told me i have moderate prostatitis, which is actually good because it was the pains i was getting from that that i thought were peyronies. then had a nice night with the gf, then yesterday went to the soccer game with some friends, then after this im off to the gym and then meeting up with the gf again

Customer:

so things are getting better

Customer:

i think anyway, but its still because of the assurance seeking behavior

Customer:

so ive really just gotten better at seeking out reassurance and now i have to wean myself off of seeking reassurance

Dr. Chip :

Well by not looking at the photos--that's a big first step

Customer:

ya, i flexed my pc muscle in the morning and that gave me pain and i just said "well, i know if i don't get the photos checked i'll worry all day, and if i do get the photos checked i'll be fine, so might as well get them checked

Customer:

so you could never damage your penis by flexing your pc muscle right?

Dr. Chip :

Which muscle specifically?

Customer:

the pc muscle, the one that moves your erection or starts and stops you from peeing

Dr. Chip :

OK--the pubococcygeus--as with Kegel exercises. No--you can't damage the penis by exercising that muscle

Dr. Chip :

Did you leave for the gym already?

Customer:

sorry, just had to run to the washroom

Customer:

ok so definitely flexing that muscle is ok from time to time

Dr. Chip :

Sure--do it as much as you'd like

Customer:

ok great, so ya i got told i definitely have prostatitis, which took a long time to have doctor actually look at me and say

Customer:

which is actually good because it was prostatitis pains that led me to believe i have peyronies, so having an explanation for those is actually pretty good

Customer:

so, now i'm seeking a formal statement :): you would notice even a small change in shaft structure in the photos and there has been none from today all the way back to Feb 26th (the first photos)?

Dr. Chip :

Absolutely no change

Customer:

ok, and you would notice even a small one?

Dr. Chip :

Yes--my vision is perfect

Customer:

ok great, so there has not even been the slightest change in over a month and there is no evidence of peyronies, is that all correct?

Dr. Chip :

I have reviewed every photo you have posted and there has been absolutely no change in the appearance of the penis from the earliest photo through today's photo

Customer:

great, ok, i'm off to the gym! thanks again!

Customer:

have a great day

Dr. Chip :

You too--sounds like you're getting better