DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

Advise please... to nervous to visit the doctors. Hair shedding

Customer Question

Advise please... to nervous to visit the doctors. Hair shedding for the last 3 years getting thinning and thinning every day really upsetting and taking several hours just to brush.

Every day am getting phloem that is of different colours some days clear other days yellowie/green
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
Hello
This site is not a substitute for the doctor
Hair: need lab test for thyroid, and exam
Phlegm, can be asthma, can be acid reflux disease, chronic sinus infection..exam will help narrow that down.

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.

Future questions? Ask for DrThomas in the question title or see my profile to request me. Save my profile to your browser favorites.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This site is not a substitute for the doctor...
What did you mean by the above statement.

Have been advised as all my bloods have come back ok nothing they can do for my hair loss problem...

Do you think its nothing to serious
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
We do not treat or diagnosis..just answer question.
Thyroid is not diagnoses enough, and they probably have not done the correct labs or interpreted then correctly.
I suggest you see an endocrinologist about the hair loss.
The phlegm is as I have stated and you need a doctor to test for these possibilities.
Phlegm is not normal.