DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

Can a prosthetic eye be fitted in a patient with a droopy eyelid.

Can a prosthetic eye be fitted in a patient with a droopy eyelid. How much would the surgery be if har to go private
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
Hello
It the US the current cost is from about 2 to 10 thousand dollars.

You should be ables to have it regardless of the droopy eyelid..

Exam is required to be 100% on this and price.

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.

Future questions? Ask for DrThomas in the question title or see my profile to request me. Save my profile to your browser favorites.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you. Do you know the rough cost of a prosthetic eye and how often one would need one
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
Cost as above, already stated...2 to 10, thousand.

5 to 10 years on acrylic plastic prosthesis.