Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, pedolescent specialist physician
Experience:  M.D.(ped), D.C.H., F.A.M.S.(india)
16481530

Hi Ho is the best doctors in London that treats the children

Customer Question

Hi
Ho is the best doctors in London that treats the children ho urinate at night on there bed, I need 3 doctores and I like to know why did you pick them, what is your parameters for choosing them instead of the other doctors ?
Category: Health
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes i am still waiting

Thank you. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Expert:  Louise Sivak, M.D. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I'm a pediatrician on JA. Not sure any of our Pediatricians are in the UK. General pediatricians deal with night-time bed-wetting in kids routinely, and refer to a kidney or urology specialist only in selected cases. Can I be of help with your child's issues? Has he been seen by a pediatrician yet for this issue?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Many thanks, I need a reply today ( 4 - 4 - 2012 )
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, but in Kuwait not in london
Expert:  Dr. Y. Vasavada replied 5 years ago.
When you are in UK, you have to register with your GP in the locality you reside. He has to be approached for all family members' complaints and he will refer your child to a specialist when required. The need for specialist consultation for your child would be according to age of child. Urine should be first tested for any infection and for diabetes.
Please restrict intake of milk after evening hours and give only small sips of water with dinner and afterward. No milk at bedtime please.
All such consultations (after referral) and treatment are free under NHS. In case of treatment failure you could inquire for suitable private consultant referral from your GP .
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Many thanks for you feed back. Never less, you did not answer my question. Now its to late for an answer, I like to cancel my question.
All the best to you all.