Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Hey Dr. chip this is alice got another ? for you I dont understand

Customer Question

Hey Dr. chip this is alice got another ? for you I don't understand what happen my heart started racing I feel like i have run a marthon. I haven't done anything all day. what do u think could cause it?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Xxxxx. This is different from your other attacks?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no not really remember when dr. phil wasn't there, and you was there. It the same. All I was doing is answering questions on yahoo anwers. nothing really for this to start I mistype my age 49.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Ok--so your meditation and relaxation techniques aren't helping right now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no I have been trying them for awhile. I was trying to distract myself with questions about birthday parties. and tv. I don't know what started them. It's anxiety, panic at the highest.. mentally i feel like I am climbing a tree and i am scared of heights. remember that is a example only. i am not really in a tree.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, if you were in a tree, I'd have to send a cyber ladder to get you down I guess. Does talking (not really, but close) like we're doing now help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Boy i bet you think I am a mental nut? I wish I could climb down on your cyber ladder because these panic attacks and axiety are really extreme. Hey could it have something to do with The buck shots I get every friday and hcg i take every morning. and the phemine 3.2 I take am. yes I have ate so that isn't the problem.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sorry--what are the buck shots and the phemine 3.2?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the buck shots have different vitiams and amino acids in them. B-12 as well. and the other medicine Phentermine 3.2. yes typing to you helps. you are someone I am familar with.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well phentermine definited raises blood pressure and pulse and is a sympathetic stimulator--adrenaline releaser, so in someone who isn't used to it it could definitely make them anxious.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have been on it with the shots over over 40 days,hcg. hey chip I kind of have heart burn. wierd. I have a blood pressure machine. I just took it. 160 top number 95 then 86
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Take it again and also tell me your pulse rate.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok I did here I am scared to give you the reading I will try it again. it went in error then 200 top
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Be sure you check it twice.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok here it is after i put cold water on my face because I am sweating a little. nothing that I hadn't before. 152 top number second number is XXXXX plus rate is 95.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That's a bit on the high side, but no higher than if a normal person just ran a 440 sprint. Keep talking to me, though--does what I just said help a bit?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes a little maybe I can go jogging. When I have these panic attacks and axiety I hit the wall everytime. You ought to see me in preop they hate me. because i go off the charts

tachycardia. It's just blind panic. I took 2 doxepin 20 mg a piece. that should to something. I wish i knew what starts this because then I can stop them.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It's kind of a vicious cycle--it begins slowly but once you're aware of it it revs up. The idea is to start the meditation and relaxation techniques the moment you sense it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that is the problem I really can't tell it's comming it comes like a bolt of lighting no warning. like I said I was just aswering questions about a birthday party and enjoying answersing question. No stress. I had another computer with medation on it. plus willy wonka and the chocolate factory on. I am a muti tasker. Hey I am using ur cyber ladder one rung at a time. it slowly deflating.then i get very tired.after one of these attacks.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Question--I suppose you've had a complete medical evaluation to make sure these are just panic attacks and not a physical medical condition?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yea Doctor chipper I have. they did it after they sedate me for surgery. Heart is good. good news. blood pressure is going down slowly. sys 120 Dia 67 plus 79. i think it could be this dumb diet. I have been sick aboutXXXXX phil knows. shingles, sinus infection .I also had double pnemonia. But I have got better. shingles are almost gone. Had a ex- ray lungs are good. sinus is cleared up. Hey i am almost on the ground what a relief.( My normal blood pressure is 117 /dia 66 plus 78 that is when everything is normal. )Undecided thank you for coxing me out of that tree.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Just trying to talk you down since I can't find my ladder, Alice.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no you had you ladder.I seen it. now why do i crash .I have my sleep apea machine on it is giving me oxygen. that is helping me to calm down. sorry that I took up all your time. I will try to sleep. my body feels like i have run a hundred mile run and climbing 2 trees.

boy i am zapped. why does this happen? I wondering if i am nuts.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I always say it's OK to be crazy so long as you know you're crazy. You're not crazy, Alice--just a bit off center, but that's OK. Hope you sleep tight and deeply and have a great day tomorrow. Just remember--I'm here and I'll always take all the time you need whenever you call on me. Nite.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
better you go blood pressure is good. 112 dia 59 plus 77. thank you. so much.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Any time
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ur great.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Thanks--I try.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cool trick huh. you are great. because when i am in a panic you are there thank you. I did warn you when i feel good .I pull tricks. Alice.Laughing
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I can take your jokester side any time Alice.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you are a great sport. i am pulling onerainbows2. closing it down forever. also Dr chipper let you know that I am ordering that book. I will get off of the hcg. I do listen to you.