DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

I have a tingle in the back of my left calf that comes and

Customer Question

I have a tingle in the back of my left calf that comes and goes the last 2 or 3 days ... can it be something serious? Im 24 years old and a hypochondriac since I was 16 been on medication but I think the worst of everything. Thank you.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello
If you are not overweight and inactive is would not likely be a blood clot.
This is most likely physical stress...sitting wrongly too long, other structural stress.....

Clot would have pain and swelling most times.

This sounds harmless..if it persists..then have it examined

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.

Future questions? Ask for DrThomas in the question title or see my profile to request me. Save my profile to your browser favorites.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No pain , no swelling, im active , I am 5 foot 9 , 180 pounds ... its a light tingle maybe it is stress or anxiety like you say
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Most likely
If it persists or gets worse have it examined.