Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
10798432

I looked up the medicines for IED, but I did not like the side

I looked up the medicines for IED, but I did not like the side effects. I was wondering if Buspar or Diazepem would be at all effect for IED and ADHD?

Also, I am possibly looking for a herbal remedy instead. I am thinking of Chamomille, but are there others that would help with Intermittent Explosive Outburst Disorder and ADHD with limited side effects?
Category: Health
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I am still waiting for an answer. For some reason, it originally went to an OBGYN and then to all health personnel.

Thank you. Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly:-)

Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 4 years ago.
Yes anti-anxiety medications such as Buspar or Diazepam can at times be helpful with IED and can be tried in those with ADHD. At this time there are no clinical studies to show benefit or risk of any herbal therapy in treatment of IED. So as a health physician cannot recommend use of any.

If you have any further questions, please ask.
Regards
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience: MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.