Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist
6554558

Hi, I was just with my girlfriend and we were engaged in

Customer Question

I was just with my girlfriend and we were engaged in sexual play. I've had some tingling in the head of my penis lately that doctors have determined is nothing and just caused by a little irritation or dehydration.
While my girlfriend and I were playing, I felt a momentary pain in my left side (either in the glans or just below the glans) as I was at about 40-50percent erect. The pain went away quickly and did not return when I was at a full erection.

Since the pain occured when I wasn't really erect (less than 50 percent) and did not return when I was fully erect, is it safe to say we can rule out peyronies disease as a cause?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Charles replied 4 years ago.
Hello
Welcome to the Just Answer Website.

Peyronie's disease is an abnormal curve or bend in the penis during an erection.It happens because of development of hard, fibrous layer of scar tissue (plaque).

The symptoms you have described does not seem to be due to Peyronie's disease.I agree with your doctors.Mild irritation may be the cause.I don't think that this is due to Peyronie's disease.So there is nothing to worry.

If anyway,the symptoms reappear,only then you need to consult your doctor.
Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.

Regards-
Dr.Charles