911Doctor, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Emergency Physician

Hello, See the picture attached. What is that?

See the picture attached.

What is that?

There is no picture attached
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I was not able to upload a picture at the start because option is not available when sending a question so I have to wait until I submit it and then edit it but you responded already which blocked me from adding! Ha ha.

See it attached.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

how long has it been there?

did you bite your cheek?

is it painful?

does it bleed?

standing by

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Just found this afternoon and am not too sure if I bit my cheek because I was out last night drinking! No pain. Just swollen.

Then this is almost certainly a 'blood blister'.... that's what it looked like to me without knowing the history, but now that I know that you were out drinking last night and are not sure where this came from in such a short period of time this is almost certainly from trauma.... biting your cheek, and will go away within a few days.

I did review the literature regarding dangerous or concerning lesions of the mouth and buccal mucosa (that's where this is.... the buccal mucosa) and THE REFERENCE IS HERE. And while this looks like the hemangioma picture it is not because hemagniomas do not pop up overnight.

This is a simple blood blister and should go away in a few days, in fact, since it is sticking out you may bite it by mistake and it will bleed, but if this happens, it will still go away no problems.

I am standing by if you have any questions.

911Doctor, Doctor
Experience: Board Certified Emergency Physician
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Many thanks for your answer and I appreciate your time.

I think I bit it after drinking too much red wine! Ha ha.

Have a great day and will come back to you in a few days time should it still there.