Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
This is likely to be Iliopsoas muscle strain. Treatment entails;
1) Physical Therapy
2) Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS).
3) Iontophoresis and phonophoresis
4) Short wave diathermy
5) Anti-inflammatory analgesics
6) Local analgesic cream / ointment / patch / spray.
7) Rest; avoid painful activity.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.