Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

I was wondering what kind of shampoo I need to use to cleanse

Customer Question

I was wondering what kind of shampoo I need to use to cleanse crack out of my hair like what kind of product do I need to order from online
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
If you're referring to anything to leach out a drug from the hair in preparation for a drug screen, I'm afraid all that's out there is scam. With the new testing procedure there is nothing that removes the metabolites from your hair. You'll just be wasting your money if you pay for any of these so-called guaranteed hair detoxification products.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
wow so not even toxcin wash would help
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
I answered you on a different page but no--nothing completely penetrates the hair shaft from the outside so nothing applied topically can completely rid the hair of the metabolites of the drug.