Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

everytime i eat my stomach bloats i have very bad gas and some

everytime i eat my stomach bloats i have very bad gas and some gas pain
How long has this been going on? Where exactly is the pain?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

well i have always been a gassy person, but this started about a week ago and the pain is lower left side of stomach

Left side as in just below the ribs or more toward your groin area?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

toward the groin area, and to add the gas has a deadly smell, and also when i eat something simple like toast im fine, its when i start eating lunch or dinner, and i feel best in morning

OK--while I can't tell you for certain what the problem is, my first thought is diverticulitis--infection in a pouch in the left colon. That's diagnosed with a ct scan of the abdomen and usually successfully treated with antibiotics, but it can progress and form an abscess and require emergency surgery. Another possibility is irritable bowel syndrome. Finally, with the foul smell, this could be an infectious colitis, and again need antibiotics. BotXXXXX XXXXXne here--you should be seen by a doctor and get some tests to determine the proper diagnosis and treatment.