911Doctor
911Doctor, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Emergency Physician
19155615

I came to know that i have the symptoms similar like Heart

I came to know that i have the symptoms similar like Heart stroke but i got the chest pain only at the ridges that to when i press there then only i felt the pain. But i took ECG to just make sure and i got the report today everything is normal
Category: Health
Expert:  911Doctor replied 2 years ago.

911Doctor :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

911Doctor :

great glad your ECG is normal. what is your question for me?

911Doctor :

are you there?

Customer:

For the pains doctor as suggested me to take Tylenol and am taking that since 4 days then i got jaw pain and then headache. Right now i felt like my head is tight and when i walk i feel like my head is shaking and am feeling week to

911Doctor :

sounds like you are having a panic attack

911Doctor :

can you get in to see your doctor today?

Customer:

yes i have a doctors appointment today

911Doctor :

that's very good

911Doctor :

do you have any known medical probelsm?

911Doctor :

'problems'?

911Doctor :

are you on any medicine besides Tylenol?

Customer:

nothing i dont have any medical problems

911Doctor :

good

911Doctor :

sound like these things have hit you quite suddenly

Customer:

is that something serious with me?

Customer:

yes thats true

911Doctor :

do you have any specific question regarding the ECG?

Customer:

nope

911Doctor :

because none of this sounds dangerous to me

911Doctor :

again

911Doctor :

you are 24 and have no medical problems

911Doctor :

and the symptoms you are describing

Customer:

yes

911Doctor :

do not make me worry about anything dangerous going on

911Doctor :

though I think keeping your appointment with your doctor today is a good idea

Customer:

ya i have an appointment at 3

911Doctor :

then let me suggest something to you

Customer:

sure

911Doctor :

because your symptoms are all over the place and are unlikely to produce a diagnosis

911Doctor :

other than a shoulder shrug

911Doctor :

take the top five things that are bothering you and write them down

911Doctor :

write down when they happened and what makes them better and worse

911Doctor :

in other words

911Doctor :

make the story about your current problems short and to the point and if you think some symptoms are related make this point and then let the doctor do his exam and provide his or her opinion

911Doctor :

but just listening to you, again, this does not sound like anything dangerous and nothing I can diagnose online to be sure.

911Doctor :

I know you are worried

911Doctor :

but listening to your symptoms and what has been done so far I am not worried for you.

Customer:

Thanks Doctor. I would not worry this much if i dont get this Jaw pain and Headache and shoulder pains because i heard that these are the symptoms for heart attack

911Doctor :

you are NOT having a heart attack

911Doctor :

I feel very confident telling you that

911Doctor :

especially with a normal ECG

911Doctor :

and you age

911Doctor :

and lack of other medical problems

Customer:

Thanks a lot Doctor, now am smiling after 3 days.

911Doctor :

and costochondritis is a reasonable gues

911Doctor :

'guess'

911Doctor :

and following up today will be reassuring for you I am sure.

911Doctor :

but do write down your top concerns

911Doctor :

and your top questions

911Doctor :

and make sure you get good explanations

Customer:

Sure Doctor

911Doctor :

the answer may not be obtainable.... in other words, the doc may not be able to tell you what is CAUSING the pains

911Doctor :

but he or she CAN tell you what is NOT causing them, and your heart is NOT causing them.

Customer:

ok

911Doctor :

do you have any final questions for me?

Customer:

Thanks a lot Doctor, now i got confidence. Its time for me to go to hospital.

911Doctor :

very well

911Doctor :

if I have helped you out today please do click on the 'accept' button

911Doctor :

so that JA will forward my fee to me

911Doctor :

and be well

911Doctor :

this is not your heart

Customer:

Sure doctor. Thanks

911Doctor, Doctor
Experience: Board Certified Emergency Physician