Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.
12501846

I seem to be having pimple on my skull,what do i do about

I seem to be having pimple on my skull,what do i do about it?
Welcome to JustAnswer!
I would like to get more information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Do you see any redness, pain, itching, discharge? How many are there?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
they are less than 5 i guess,it comes and goes...little itching and i try to crack them sometimes.it hurts!normal kind of discharge from pimple.redness---yes,cause i crack 'em.
Thank you for the information. Based on your description you seem to have these bumps off and on with very minimal symptoms. Based on the location and nature of bumps, I think the following conditions such as folliculitis, acne, fungal infection, allergy etc have to be ruled out. I think acne and mild case of folliculitis may present with off and on bumps. Since you have it now, it will be a wise decision to see your doctor who can examine it as it is a clinical diagnosis. Based on the diagnosis you can take an appropriate treatment to get rid of it. Just keep in mind that mild case folliculitis may not require any treatment and will subside on its own.

Press "ACCEPT" button if my answer was useful to you. This is the only way I can get credit for my time with you. I am still available to help you if you have any follow up question.
Thank you for visiting just answer.