DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

I am 29 years old and I havent been to the doctor in over

I am 29 years old and I haven't been to the doctor in over 10 years. I'm generally healthy and rarely get sick.

I have an appointment this Friday; What should I ask the doctor to do? Booster shots? Blood work? What good questions should I ask? And what other specialist should I plan to see as a preventative measure?
Hello
Tetanus should be up to date
Also pertussis
And MMR.

Good physical exam
Good rectal and prostate exam.

There is no other testing needed unless based on exam findings.
Your family doctor ought to be able to advise you on nutrition, diet and exercise...as well.
The most important preventatives other than screenings, which you are not old enough for at this time.
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What do you consider a good physical exam? I have no problem letting the doctor do anything they need to do.
Head to toe
lung heart
neuro
genital
prostate and rectal
check stool for hidden blood
good luck