Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

How would you thnk is a good strategy of marketing like if

Customer Question

How would you thnk is a good strategy of marketing like if i wanna sell stuff for others online, and how do i get my webpage to be hotspot without paying much for it, but either get a payment for each hit to my webpage, every object i sell, etc.. Would be interesting to see, i had ideas for workout strategies, but i also would like a link page with forums, which might be a good idea in itself, but i might have to put it on a free webpage for the time being.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You strike me as fairly internet savvy--haven't you researched that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have searched for it, i'm afraid getting viruses, and mostly i get a stupid webpage trying to earn moeny, so well i been trying to make something of the same heh, but my webpage won't get hits.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So you have set up that kind of web page?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hmm i tried, with paypal stuff. if you try to get a 20 dollars for half a webpage of working positions, you might be framed as a scammer tho once someone pay for it, even if it's useful, so i removed it. it's been quite a whiel since i made webpages tho, i made like 10-15 of them for different games. Also made a free blog, with a lot stuff about myself. How do you make lists of different searching entries without displaying it? Forums maybe?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So what have you been doing today besides the internet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dentist, and trying to get someone respond to my social office, but they didn't, i need the services payed for, cause i am out of money to spend on such things. I kinda bought shoes for my training yesterday and got my hair cut last week, so been using awful lots of money :( Tomorrow i'm going to go for a walk with the health centre and try make some dates to do something else. We also bought nicorette to stop smoking, but the psychology of my brain really want some smokes most of the time. I also got the tv connected to the pc so i can watch favorite series when i want.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Ever able to stop smoking before?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
1 year, someone got me into smoking again, this was after 3 years tho, now i'm more addicted and not able to stop due to my psychology addiction habit problems. Well i rather be able to wait 5 hours for a cigarette and take a plaster to put it out, than keep smoking 20 a day. if i can cut it down i probably can stop smoking atleast in the end, and then i'm capable of becoming top fit. This might also let me do stuff 3/4 of the year cause i can just run over the mountain tops to get to city and do stuff. if i get enough money i will buy a boat and row to the city for visits. Just need a good arrangement with people who lives near the sea, and a docking capability for the boat. It would be interesting to get my dad with me to go fishing in the fjord, we are fishing at our cottage.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Where in Norway do you live?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh west coast, we live in second biggest fjord, so very close to the city but not close enough for walking:( If i get fit enough it might be a possibility for tourist guides, or develop something in that kinda degree. Also mountain running is very good capability of, like 30 mountains in my place and 30 in the next. not every one is toured yet, but i hopefully can get someone on it to make it really nice, people like to have different tours than just one.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How long are the nights this time of year? Did you get to see that aurora borealis light show last week?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We live further south than that, the aurora borealis is of northern part, like tromsø and further north. I would like to see it myself, i missed it with a few months, cause got disrupted in school up north(banished sort of).
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So are you far enough north that there are times that the sun doesn't actually set?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't believe so. 61° 23' 32'' N is the airport 20 miles from us.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Do you guys believe in elves like the Icelanders?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what kinda elves?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have elves but this is fantasy, like some people used to put out portridge for elves and santas for christmas, but this is years ago, and just a rule of thumb for culture. Elves used to keep the farm straight up and get angry if it didn't get his portridge, also if you didn't tide the floor :P

aurora borealias is shown at 67/68
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Just saw a Colbert Report show with an Icelandic singer (can't remember her name) but they were just talking about elves being important in folklore.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ahhha, ye folklore means lore that people believed in years ago i believe:P LIke we are using clothing that isn't really natural but culture clothes.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You into Edvard Grieg?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he is nice at writing piano pieces. I played piano before:) but i can't really play any of it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Some refer to him as the Chopin of the north. I guess Peer Gynt is based on folklore?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hmmm, i don't know what's based on what, it's a "ibsen" book. I'm sorry I do not have clue about classics anymore, i like rock, i remember one line from peer gynt, "peer, you're lying". I grew up with american tv, and sports.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Ibsen didn't originate the story--it is a kind of fairy tale. What American TV when you were younger?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well it's styles copied a lot from american tv lately, when i was young sports and classics, but only until 12, i also watched british and french and german tv, but then it's all exploding in american plays when we got new channels. Also as a kid norwegian and swedish naturally.

about edvard grieg:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s-Kz8S4dYw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR3N1yBEGbw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rh8gMvzPw0&feature=related
the peer gynt is amazing music. He also made a wedding march at troldhaugen(this is in bergen, south of us). I once tried play this much after i finished classes tho:(
this one is a maasterpiece.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UE5cQQltAI

also this is amazing, spring by edvard grieg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aWREFoIZbA&feature=related

Damn how do i get a cheap violin or something that i can play this with.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmUPl7Pv0Zg Trivia--what's unusual about the piano credenza at the beginning?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It goes from moll to harmony? also something about the 7th tune ibelive. so you're adding the 8th onto it(major). I believe i'm wrong this is nothing to do about credenza heh.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This really make me wanna play heh.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sorry--typo--meant cadenza. Look at the link again--she hits the bottom most key on the piano--the A natural. That's almost never used
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oo i remember this one, but didn't see. Been seeing it in concerts.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
gonna enjoy this for a while, i loved this new tune i discovered now "the spring", i might wanna get a flute:) well piano also works, but i love the flute parts and the violin parts a lot.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Of course there's also In the Hall of the Mountain King. Do you like Finlandia?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
seem dramatic, i like light pieces:9
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
but i also like in the hall of the mountain king. I think i might have the notes for it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You like Chopin?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes very:) i liked all i could not play when i was a student:P I just played through with right hand 2 pages of this heh. I hate how my view of the notes is so different now, i wish i had chords in it. so i knew what the chord was in stead:P
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvm2ZsRv3C8 Very hard to get right. Ever see the old TV show Taxi?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh fantasia seem hard, but i love that kinda pieces, but i'm not well at rythm at all times:) btw i just type in my notes gmajor/g and all kinda stuff to remember what i'm doing heh, finding tunes in notes is very hard after 10 years without it.

can't remember taxi i see dannie the vito is in it. nice mispell danny devito
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ofcourse i seen this partly, how old is it? It's very alike something i seen atleast.

this dude who says "nice cast" sounds like the dad of dharma and grieg, and kramer i guess as well as the dad in numbers:P
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is the best i've seen since cheers XXXXX XXXXX:P
about the needy actress in soap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er7GcFSRZO0&feature=related
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtuIol9aYnw
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
btw chck this http://www.finnmarken.no/lokale_nyheter/article5884333.ece
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Loved Reverend Jim
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
haha, awesome, btw i must show you another thing, i am nearly sure mr. bean had some piano pieces. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEXizo4QhtQ
I need to go watch "the top of norway" about some disabled people walking 500 miles to get to a mountain and through norway/sweden(last year)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3QejAk4exw&feature=related Another Scandinavian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you're insane finding good pieces:) I need to learn more intelligent people to know for real:)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hey--we're having a social chat over virtual coffee--see how easy this is?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah awesome, btw, this serie is a drugaddict who made a new scene in nature, they gonna row through norway and then walk, same as the other serie i been watching but these people are able to walk:)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
See why I was suggesting causal get togethers with others?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i can see:P just wish someone was with the same interests that i am interested in.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You and I found a few just now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah, pretty interesting, i didn't know i had them even:p
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
All the more reason to try my suggestion about striking up a casual conversation with others outside your home.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ofc, how do you find out your interests, or how do you find someone speak to online tho?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, you found me, but the only way to see if you can connect with someone else is to talk to them face to face.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
true, i also had a few irc sessions i really connect, cause we were both outgoing, but i can't really base friendships on that, but if i found the ones close to me, it's easier to meet up.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Friendships take time but they can't get even a start without talking to folks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok i might should avoid internet chat rooms, i got banned asap heh. Kinda sucks that people want something else than friendships.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Always risky to go that route
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my bf is playing games with others. I just can't focus on chats and games same time, or my brain activity doesn't get high enough, but my body is, so games isn't for me for the time being due to workouts.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I think people spend way too much time playing computer games and I find them boring.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wish i had your job. Well i should try teach myself a way to learn the psychology stuff, so i can be an expert at some point in my life. Cause that's what is interesting:) if we had mutual interests i am sure a lot of people would like people to be knowledgeable enough to make people interested in them. I look for intelligence when i look for people, but my bf just started bore me when he started talking only about games.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Still doesn't match face to face work with people.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ofc it doesn't, i need a way to deal with people tho, otherwise i would put myself in the wrong eye of them. If i can't help them at all, or well hmm.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well i will read my book sleep and then tomorrow i'm going out with people, i will make sure we will have something to talk about and then ask to meet up, even if they need help ihave shown how i helped myself with training atleast:)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Takes practice and sounds like a good plan.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes ofc, i know what faults i should not do, so it's better to care about other people than only on yourself.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Exactly
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am seriously stupid tho for not noticing this, if people say you're good at what you do right, and if you don't you will fail, if you hear this often enough, you will think you have failed at many stuff, and done right the others, but you don't need to do this to yourself, cause the only thing that matters is what impact you have on a subject, you done some good stuff some bad, but it's not going to change you. People don't really need someone to tell them they're smart doing things right. I been seeking a place in the humanity without needing to, cause i'm already in it.

I'm reading this book by john holt, how a kid becomes a loser.
Extremely interesting reading.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No one becomes a loser except on their own. Nobody else can be blamed for that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if someone's fearing a school subject, or anything else, they will be not good at achieving stuff. If you're afraid of problems, you will not be able to solve them. if you instead think about the problem, without forcing a solution you will eventually solve it, cause you are not afraid to be not solving it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, fear can be a debilitating emotion and there are ways to get around it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes you can avoid the fear of the situation by go through it and find a way to deal with it, like if you got anxiety you need to feel on the anxiety and work yourself through what you're dealing with, thus you know that you won't feel anxiety on this matter anymore. I really enjoyed this book, cause it's giving you a view of how people can stop themselves from becoming good at whatever they do, cause they will choose a strategic way to get around the problem if they will fail, they will do whatever they can to hide it, cause they are in fear of losing face by being mistaken or right for the matter.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is why i had mental problems lately, once i see that others did not acknowledge me, i was afraid to ahve conversations with people, cause i wanted to be acknowledge for who i was, not just the smart choices i've made, so i hide away and fear society to avoid the consequences for how i was feeling, thus I deluded myself to be a fake person, someone who can't achieve anything, cause I was afraid, instead of enlighten myself to become a person i used to be in school, fear nothing, live for life and love it. Ofcourse everyone tried to degrade the person i was, but it's not going to be like this forever.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
But what exactly are you afraid of?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
failing social situations, failing to find interesting stuff to do, failing to treat people how they should be treated, failing to be an adult, cause now i know how i suppose to be comparing to other adults, and i don't know if i can do it, well reading this book kinda made me acknowledge myself cause i am part of a universe and i can do something that i will enjoy, without prejudging how i feel about everything. I was also afraid to not get solutions to my questions, but the more you live the more answers you'll get, and the wiser you will become.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--why are you so afraid of failure?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
cause if i fail i will not always find a way to correct it, but i guess that's life. I will need to read daniel h. pink.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Don't you know we all fail at something from time to time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya i know that, i don't really mind but at the moment when i can't find a solution i don't like it. I don't really care about failing, i just care about not being anxious in the process.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
And you also realize that there might not be perfect solutions to every problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ofc not, btw this is what i think, if you fail and keep failing that's no problem, cause eventually it will guide you to the right answer.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I fully agree--pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again. Losers just stay curled up in a heap on the floor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you're a wise person.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, I've had my share of life's ups and downs. Just remember Beethoven--imagine a composer not being able to hear. He seriously considered suicide but wrote that his music was too important for the world to miss.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i seen that of great musicians and actors etc.. I see benjamin's button's life the other day.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Nice movie. Ever see Immortal Beloved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hmm i once see the beethoven movie.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Gary Oldman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qWbcosJdtU
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh it's the mozart movie i seen, this is new :)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That was Amadeus
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh, i must of slipped something, we watched it in school time 20 years ago.
i'm going to bed now.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--see you tomorrow I guess.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello:) How is your day?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--how are you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
pretty fine, went out for walking hardcore with some peeps(i wasn't thinking i would do that but, it's been months since i was walking).
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Good--how's the weather where you are?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well the snow were coming along again, fresh windy and excellent. Atm i'm just thinking of how i can make other people listening to me, and how i can find them entertaining even if they want to bully me, how do I change their attitude and how do I give them peace enough to give me answers i need to make a change in them?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I think first you need just to meet casually with people and try not to think that everyone judges you or has an agenda when it comes to dealing with you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh i know this, i don't, i just want them to feel comfortable around me, enough to give them better lives, if they want to be insulting, what is making them insulting, and why do they do everything to hide themselves? If i can speak to people who don't have this discomfort easily but not to people who wants to do this? i found this

http://www.wikihow.com/Think-%27Outside-of-the-Box%27
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Good-Listener
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Nice articles
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I basically wanna get in touch with them, make sure they have no hard feelings, and find a safespot for them to be, so i can do a good approach and give them what they need, instead of letting them make fun of me, for who i am, even if i am who i am, i don't even care if they are bullying anymore, but i want the best for them, even if they are being mistreated elsewhere and then come along and want to be a bully. I must set a good example so they have something reach up to, so i need to become a leader of some sort to make them be feeling good about how their life is, instead of making them sorry they exist, i need to make them feel better about their life cause I'm in it. but how do i achieve such a respect that they want to listen, and how do I make them tell me about who they are, instead of making a big noise out of their existance, or kill others for reminding them.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sometimes it isn't necessary to think inside or outside the box--just live and be simple and enjoy a get together without being so deep into analyzing everything.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ofcourse, but what if they wanted to kill themselves or others if they didn't have the game?
I don't need to be negative about their lives to cahnge them tho, but I wanna do asmuch as i can to make sure they will live a good life. it's about changing the world for me kind of.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
imagine someone tells you, your fat and ugly and you're nothing, how did I make them feel this way, and why would they attempt to make a laugh on me because of my weaknesses, but they will not show their own, cause tehy're afraid of what people think of them, probably afraid of failing or view themselves as perfect(atleast in how they act as their personality).
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
The longest journey begins with the first step--you can't do anything like that without first meeting people. Not everyone goes around saying things like that to others.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have had discussions about my life for 2 years, that's the only thing i have been discussing, so my fault that people nag me for beating my own selfrespect. If you try to victimize yourself online you will get what you deserve, that is consequences for your actions, and let other do waht they want with you. I can change me tho, but how do i cahnge their attitude, and how do I make their life to be in order enough to not beat people up at first chance.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I'm not talking about on line chat's--just talking about new people you meet now face to face.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oh yeah, i can't really relate to anyone i don't know very well, but I been trying to make a meeting with them, but i did not do my best as i was really tired when walking hard. We will meet next thursday and i have other people i will meet tuesday, so should be enough for now, i must focus on getting my health better so i can be at the same level on those walks, that way i have a way to give them attention, instead of giving them a feeling of disruption(2 of the people know eachother, and the other one was a health personell), but then we came back and i had a chat with this shy personality next to me, that didn't get to go on the walk, she is really nice talk to, but the other people overrule her, she talks inside herself instead of coming out, i wish I could cahgne that, i don't know what she was thinking when i suggest to go for visits.

I kinda felt like i was interfering with their chats since they knew eachother on the walk.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Do you ever just try to have fun with someone else--just laugh and be a little silly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have much comedy in me, i don't know what is silly heh
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How about those clips of Reverend Jim and Mr Bean from yesterday?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ohh i like it. I just don't know how they are thinking. I really would like to know how they come up with such a thing.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is what i read and what i got out of it

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Comedian

Time your jokes good, ok i don't have a single joke i can come up with. Altho this could be a good joke, if you're jokes are so bad and you laugh at your own, people might think it's funny.

The cat has a tie, now this is what i know.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You've got to have at least one joke so tell me that one.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hmm, not really, i don't have the ability to put it together, but i can sometimes think stuff is funny i am thinking myself, but can't really think of a right moment for telling anything like that, i'l let you know if i find my own jokes funny:P
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
All you really have to remember is the punch line and then build the rest of the joke around that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah how do you build one? hmm
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well none of these is funny to me, http://coedmagazine.com/2009/07/27/punch-lines-to-the-100-most-offensive-jokes-of-all-time/

OK gonna try and make something i am thinking of every day funny.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Kinda heavy jokes. Tell me one you did find funny
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's not easy to be fat, first the food come along, then the bed time increases and then your having a problem before you get to the toilet.
Now how many times do you have to pee yourself to get to the toilet in time, and how old would you need to be?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Didn't quite catch what you were saying there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well if you get too fat to move, you will eventually stop using your muscles, meaning you pee yourself if the muscles not working. I don't know what i'm doing with jokes it's stupid hah. I really don't know a single joke, so i made one, but it's not funny either.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So you were trying to tell a joke?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, do you get what i was saying at all? i don't nkow what i'm doing, the worst thing is you have a perspective but you have no clue what's funny with it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I once had a comedy write up tho and got a c on it, i never manage an c in norwegian language essays(this was a comedic one, so i was kinda happy i manage entertain the teacher).
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How many psychiatrists does it take to change a lightbulb?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i dont' get it hah
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
none? wouldn't they ask their patient to be changing it for them? as part of actiontherapy?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Only one but it takes a long time and the lightbulb has to want to change
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ehhh kk, well how do you change a lightbulb? LOol good comment. I will give you another story i made, but people just found one specific thing funny.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Go ahead
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
once upon a time there was 3 goats going to farmlands to become fat. While they were on their way, they had to pass a bridge where there lived a troll.
First the youngest goat is passing the bridge, and the troll exclaim: "who's walking on my bridge", the young goat is saying, "this is a young goat passing the bridge,
i'm going to the farmlands to become fat." As you know the troll want something to eat so he says "I will eat you", but then the goat is asking, "don't you want someone much bigger than me,
wait for the next goat to pass he's much bigger", "tick,tack the goat is passing".

Then the next goat is passing the bridge, and the troll exclaim: "who's walking on my bridge", the young goat is saying, "this is a goat passing the bridge,

wait for the next goat to pass he's much bigger", "tick,tack the goat is passing". Well all three goats were healthy and lived the year through, the troll probably
didn't get any goat meat this year, cause he was stupid enough to let them all pass.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you want to see the story it is based on, it has a interesting view as well.

i'm going to the farmlands to become fat." As you know the troll want something to eat so he says "I will eat you", but then the goat is asking, "The goat then kill the troll". Well all the three goals were healthy, but the troll never was seen again.

So which one did you prefer? Sorry about mispells:9

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That's actually an old fairy tale. But the third goat was so large he threw the troll off the bridge and he was never seen again and the bridge was safe to cross. In the states it's known as "Three Billy Goats Gruff."
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah i know it is:) that's why i changed the first one to become another learning:)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How many Jewish mothers does it take to change a lightbulb?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
gah i don't get this at all, jew jokes not my strongest side. I need something controversial for all world's citizen, how do i make one like that?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Never mind, I'll sit in the dark
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that's one? haha damn i don't get any jokes i bet :P
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So where are we today?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
trying to find a damn strategy to make this gaming community to work(it's a game from 70s), so people just leave and not interested in making things happen, we're all enemies in proportions and alone doing everything.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How do you want it to work?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
groups playing against eachother(people who enjoys it), service people who wants to be helpful(we already got them), but cooperation lacks majorily. We need more people or people working together. So need some dynamics to be set in place so that people have a common interest in the game play, but not as much work to do it all, just a fun strategy to play.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i can try get one of these enemies of mine previously to go with me on teams with another player i enjoyed playing with, thus we can make a roleplay action with other people, but I doubt it's going to happen, too much difference between us, he's a soloplayer always has been(one of his friends which also is an old friend i used to play against is interested in this kinda action), my current friend organisation is not able to play cause of he only can play on a cellphone.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Is it only on line games that you ever play? Never one with a real human being?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't like other games. not challenging my brain, or it's too much fantasy involved.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What about chess?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
too much logic, i don't excel at it:) the only board game i like is monopoly but i don't like chances to lose, or well not chances that is luck.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I thought you were into logic and problem solving--why doesn't chess interest you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
too much thinking ahead, i'm way too sloppy. Games of interaction, intelligence and cooperation is what i like the most, but i must excel at it, not too time consuming.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What exactly is involved with the games you play on line?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
htiting keys and skilling up(like calculate advances), numbers as to what you put on your character, diversity in where you find stuff, exploring lots of rooms, killing people with utter perfection and timing(but i don' like this) i like the cooperation to make a good strategy for outnumber the details of the other team. Planning the numbers and a winning strategy. Knowing the game is what make you succeed.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So it's mostly hand/eye coordination and reflex timing? Doesn't sound like much of an intellectual challenge.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'll show you an advance of a wizard with spells that can damage people(you get a certain number of hit points taht makes you die if you get to zero, also your spells cost guild points which makes you able to reach zero but there are potions that makes you get your hit points and spell points to max or a % part of it)

=======SKILLS=======Level======================================================
fighting............ 15 | | misc............ 104
| offensive......... 7 | | | area.......... 56
| | melee........... 7 | | | self.......... 56
| | | sharp......... 7 | | | target........ 199
| | | blunt......... 7 | | special......... 150
| | | unarmed....... 7 | items............. 490
| | range........... 7 | | rod............. 406
| | | thrown........ 7 | | staff........... 616
| | | bow........... 7 | | wand............ 406
| | | projectile.... 7 | | scroll.......... 616
| | special......... 7 | | potion.......... 406
| defensive......... 22 faith............... 0
| | dodging......... 14 covert.............. 0
| | | range......... 14 mental.............. 0
| | | melee......... 14 occult.............. 0
| | parry........... 29 general............. 2
| | | range......... 21 | movement.......... 23
| | | melee......... 36 | | swimming........ 20
magic............... 310 | | climbing........ 20
| spells............ 129 | | sailing......... 50
| | offensive....... 103 vitality............ 200
| | | target........ 56 | physical.......... 125
| | | area.......... 150 | | endurance....... 200
| | defensive....... 156 | | healing......... 50
| | | area.......... 56 | mental............ 275
| | | self.......... 356 | | endurance....... 400
| | | target........ 56 | | concentration... 150

this is how you advance your character, overskilling the last in the tree.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I have no idea how to interpret that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
earlier peopel didn't know at all how to do it, but since i knew it rather quick and found all the items i could get in the game i would excel at getting things right, while other people didn't get it, i don't like eye coordination to much, it's about hitting a key just if i wanna kill people, but the key is planning and who's on your team and get them to cooperate. so you need 3 keys to get it right and time it but well, the skill system is a part of a lpmud code, which some swede made, thus you get bonuses from your skills, say i advance magic.spells.offensive.target to 300(there is 2 lower skilltrees in this offensive tree), the magic.spells.offensive will be 150, magic.spells will be 150 divided by 5 cause there is 5 spell trees, and further, then when you advance your offnesive to 300, you will get a offensive.target of 450
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Still sounds a bit boring to me
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well it's math, it's cool, but you need people around to fight and people to have fun with, with a common goal, which the game is lacking after 15 years. So now i need to find a strategy on who to work with in such a way that the game is still playable. it's a lot about socializing also which i totally fail at, if i gonna be able to do what i wanna do in the game i must find a way to get along with other people.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So you think because you have problems "socializing" with others on line and this game, that's a major problem overall?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
nono i don't think so, but i wanna socialize with people who likes to have fun, and if i can't motivate them to do the things i enjoy, what's the point in socializing? Therefore i must find a grasp of what i enjoy and bring it further and see who's out there to have fun with.

you don't know what you've had fun with, until you've lost it:)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What if someone in real life said that they knew a game of activity that they thought was a lot of fun--would you try it out?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if it's sounding interesting. Everyone is in need of doing what they excel at. that's why online games comes along.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What do you mean by sounding interesting?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if i might excel at it:) I like doing things i'm good at.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Can't you just play a game or participate in an activity just to have fun without consideration of who wins or loses?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i can, but i can't really find a game who does that without competition, the path is interesting, but not as fun if it's not competitive.

if i might excel at it:) I like doing things i'm good at. When my bf found his favorite games which he excelled at, i lost faith in what i ws doing, cause i lost who i wanted to play with at this game i like to play, we played long together but now i lost interest cause I can't do what i enjoy anymore, due to physical health, but all in all i never enjoeyd it the way he did, thus I'm stuck with an old game i enjoyed playing and now i need to be social to make things happen for myself, instead of him having the social responsibility which is what he excelled at, so now i am stuck to beat the game alone. So this made me depressed cause i couldn't so far. if it's a competitive game i wanna win it, so if i don't have time to make the efforts or the brain to excel, there is no point in playing it, except to socialize.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
But socialization is a key part of a good game--it makes it much too serious if everyone is only intent on winning.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah it's the social part that is fun, but if you have noone that support your back and you're terrible at it, you don't win, so i need to socialize to have a good time.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You seem to be getting my point.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes ofc, i like socializing, no matter who it is, but ofc i want to be informed of stuff outside my box.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That box thing seems very important to you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah just had an attempt at one of my bitter enemies from last year, to see if he's interested in teamplay, but he don't wanna have a conversation of how he think the game would be better, nor taking my hand.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hopefully he will come around eventually and start enjoying things.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Or you still can find other people outside your box.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ofc, but well i need to do what i enjoy right?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
True but you also need to try new things even if you don't think you'll enjoy them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i know that, i tried other things for 3 years gameplay that is.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What about poker?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i don't play with money or chancetaking.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Bridge? Rummy? Canasta?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just heard of bridge hmm
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Great game.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dunno about it, never tried it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Ever played Rummy or any card game where you bid?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
don't like those, 21 maybe:)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
As in blackjack?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah, also used to like questiongames, but i miss a lot of info so far lately:)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
like what is the capital of pennsylvania, but i don't know the answer atm. Kinda obvious tho when i looked it up:)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Ever play Trivial Pursuit?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have, but i don't really like every question, maybe it's just that i need to focus on one thing at a time, like knowing all capitals and countries but i don't knwo a single actor.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, there are categories to it and not everyone can be fluent in all of them
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ofc, i need to get my nicotinell on, forgot about it
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what happened with a question being opened heh.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Come again?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
some of my question got opened but i don't think i know any of them.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Still not sure what you're referring to
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it said to me, your question now has been opened to all health experts.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Don't worry--I don't think any of them will step in.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
doubtfully, btw, how on earth are you able to respond all the time?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Ever see the movie The Ring?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah see most of it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Like Samara--I never sleep
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh this is another movie, i am not sure if i seen it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, in that movie the little girl never sleeps
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah i seen something about the movie. btw you must relax sometimes:) it seem to me you're overworked.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I can't easily just sit and do nothing. Don't like vacations for example.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sounds like me, so you're sleeping about in 6 hours and then wake up again and online once you wake up(after like 5-6 hours sleep)? i should of had your job as well tho:P
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I only need about four hours of sleep.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
bleh i had a chat with this guy. I don't get what the hell is wrong with him.

not"
> Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "i dont rly care if im
insulting u. im trying to explain to u what i think of u nd that
i dont want to be ur friend or have u included in my life to any
degree. nd u arent listening"
Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "u arent accepting a word i
say, ur just going on as if im not saying it"
reply i listen to you
You tell Mysterio in undercommon, "i listen to you"
> Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "this is why ppl hate u, ur
f**king retarded nd u dont listen. nd u beg for attention nd
friends"
reply i don't need you to be my friend i said, i just want to make you happier
You tell Mysterio in undercommon, "i don't need you to be my friend i
said, i just want to make you
happier"
> Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "ok so if ur listening to me
then listen to this. ur a worthless f**k nd i dont want to be ur
friend or have any form of friendly relationship or inclusion"
Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "u cant make me happier"
Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "u have no affect on my life"
Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "listen to what im saying"
Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "u are not a part of my life
in any way, u never will be"
Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "u cant change my level of
happiness, or my experience here"
reply there is no effect on your life, why would you act like this if nothing was wrong tho, that's why i'm trying to get to you
You tell Mysterio in undercommon, "there is no effect on your life, why
would you act like this if nothing was wrong
tho, that's why i'm trying to get to
you"
> Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "my god"
Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "ur not listening to a word
im saying"
reply that's what i play for
You tell Mysterio in undercommon, "that's what i play
for"
> Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "i just explained 2 u what
the f**king problem was"
reply i know what is the problem
You tell Mysterio in undercommon, "i know what is the
problem"
> Lord Mysterio Saberhound Bane tells you in common, "k ignore time cuz ur a
worthless sack of shit nd im wasting my time typing to u cuz u
dont listen"
reply i listen to you mate
Mysterio is ignoring you.
> score
Hp: 3600(3600) Gp: 8400(8400) Xp: 41210 Quest Xp: 0 Socp: 1993(1993)
> score
score
> Hp: 3600(3600) Gp: 8400(8400) Xp: 41210 Quest Xp: 0 Socp: 1993(1993)
> chat sigh why do i piss people off so much, i tell them i want them good, but all they wanna do is try to insult me, cause they are not happy with people who try to get to them, people say i don't listen, but what is happening, noone is listening or getting what i say
[Chat] Mimi : sigh why do i piss people off so much, i tell them i want them
good, but all they wanna do is try to insult me, cause they are not
happy with people who try to get to them, people say i don't listen, but
what is happening, noone is listening or getting what i say
> chat it's like talking to a wall
[Chat] Mimi : it's like talking to a wall
> chat sometimes i hate trying to be psychological with peopel
[Chat] Mimi : sometimes i hate trying to be psychological with peopel
>

what the f**k is wrong with this?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hard to follow the conversation and tell who's saying what
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i'm mimi
he's going crazy about me talking to him, like if he wanna insult me in every word he say, and then I say something about him glueing stuff to the keyboard cause he got superglue on him. he doesn't want anything to do with me, i keep telling him i want him to be feeling good, and if he acts like that he can't be possibly be feeling good, he has been insulting people from day 1. it's like trying to talk to a wall, i offer him my friendship to him, and he do not want it, for what reason if i only try to make him feel better? he is sure i just want attention, but the only reason i play is to get in touch with people and make them feel better about themselves, then why on earth would he reject it?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Do you know this guy personally?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no, we met online, but it's bugging me that he's acting out like this, it's like listening to a kid who rants cause his mother wants to do something good for him, by saying he can't do this and that cause that will make him feel worse.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he complains about how i ignore his insults, that's how normal people would do, i think he's just mad i got the brains to look through his attacks. while trying to do something with him, but he doesn't want anyone to look inside him, and therefore he do not want anything to do with what he can't control.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Why bother talking to him at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
cause i want him to stop being a wall. i don't want anyone to be like that. It make me feel horrible to think of that tehre is people out there like him who needs a change to their life to become people who don't waste their life, or wasting other people's life. If i can't make him change, who would be able to, and how on earth do i make it happen.

it's like with breivik, when he killed 80 people, all i could think of was why did he become like this, what on earth is wrong with norway, and why isn't people picked up at year of 5 if they have a problem.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It would be nearly impossible for you to effect any real personality change in someone on line--it just can't be done for a number of reasons
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how come?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Because it's very easy for someone to lie or make up stories or just purposely try to push other people's buttons or even to act like an entirely different person when they don't have to look into your eyes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he's not even pushing my buttons, neither of them are, i just want them to become who they are, not someone who gets all f**ked up their head, cause i don't let them be in control.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hes pushing your buttons by upsetting you and making you talk to him--makes him feel as though he's in control.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah i know, i just told the rest to stop listening to his darn insults heh. he might need a shrink for it, but then he says, he got a gf to insult when noone else is around.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Just don't let him pull you in--ignore him.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am telling him what he doesn't like me saying, to make him nag more, and that i don't put up with his nagging.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So ignore him and he'll eventually stop talking to you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya, he stopped, he's putting his frog to bed.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Let him abuse the frog and not you then
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well he's not what i'm afraid of, i'm afraid i'm getting kicked out of the game cause i'm constantly chatting along heh.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Then just play the game and don't talk.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
People seriously hate my twisted maniac mind. I have no reason to play the game if i don't do what i'm doing. I believe i wanna control them all to do as i want. I should take the warning signs tho, i don't know how twisted i'll get in the end.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, I don't hate your mind and you won't control me, so just stick with me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what is wrong with me? if I want to be in control of actions of people?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Lot's of people want to do that, and maybe the only thing wrong about it is that mostly it can't be done and you end up spinning your wheels and wasting your energy better spent elsewhere.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah but also it is my hobby.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
The game. maybe, talking to the players, maybe, but I wouldn't consider trying to control others as a satisfying hobby--more like a useless expenditure of energy.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hmm, yeah it seem to be useless to try to control people, but well if i want the answers i need to become a person i want to be, and find a way to deal with it, so well then, i need to shock myself into what i wanna become. I dunno why people can't stand me yet heh. Unless they find this little attractive what i'm trying to do.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Don't think you're gonna do that talking to people like the frog guy.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
why not talk to him? he needs to earn his respect from others with something else than insults, i rather be looking like a fool than giving him the control of others and let him control every single one. if i don't crosscheck and make him think of what he's saying he's going to keep insulting people forever, as well his gf getting insulted.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Let him play that no win game of control and spend you energies elsewhere.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if i don't get to know people i can't really do much else, i don't enjoy the gaming things my bf is doing, and i can't find a new hobby i will enjoy:( i keep doing this for 2 years now, cause i can't find interest in anything else.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Get to know them in real life not on the internet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hmm, most are in US, i don't know how to get in touch with anyone who's interested in playing games i like. no girls is interested in internet gaming.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You seem to be missing my point--you need to get out and meet real people in real life where you are.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, but i don't like any of them:( they are not of interest:( people with kids my age, the only thing we have in common is the gym and that's no fun at all to have a chat at the gym. most people has things fixed forthemselves and lives their life. If i was going to talk to girls, it would be people my age without kids, without a husband that didn't work. cause everyone else would shut me out. That's why i am on internet, cause these people are here now and then, and i can relate to them how i want. and we all got some issues to deal with ehh. Everything would change if i actually had kids and a job. this is about being an underdog isn't it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It's still not a real relationship with anyone on the internet. Sounds like you just don't want to take the extra effort to meet people in real life--sitting in front of a computer takes very little energy.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have no energy, cause i have no job, no life, nothing to do, except talking to you and tv, working out to get more energy and everything just get sucked out of me for sitting quietly, and there is zero i can do about getting out, except meeting a girl next door and she didn't respond to me really about it. she says she's working out(a couple of hours a day). if i ask about getting a study to do they wont' let me do that, if i ask for a car they might not let me get it, if i ask for a dentist bill i don't know what the response is going to be. I'm waiting for responses all the time, and i don't get any response.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How about going to a gym and meeting people there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
people at the gym don't meet people.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
They do in the states.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah in the states yeah, but i don't see anyone talking to eachother at all, we can ofc meet with people with the same problems as me tho, but i have to show up between 9 and 11 to meet people that has the same problems, and i can't sleep right to do that, the only reason i don't go out is my bf is not able to drive me everywhere, cause he's playing computer all day. the only way to meet someone is workout and noone wanna talk at workouts. being interesting is about having a job, having school to talk about, as well as kids and not about being fat and having problems with social things. i sounds like a baby:(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No you don't sound like a baby, and I feel sad for you because you strike me as very lonely. Not all your fault. I just wish I could "control" you enough to get you out of your shell and into other people.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
explain. how. I don't wanna risk meeting people with this kinda selfesteem. My bf just want me to go with bus for an aunt, but i am not capable of using all this time to get there.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You keep using the word risk and you still have that old bugaboo fear. I think you put too much weight on yourself and somehow think that taking a risk just to go out and have a little conversation and fun with someone else is somehow going to crush you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
also he's refusing to drive me to my parents who lives 10 miles away, without going home, then he might as well be, cause i don't want him to spend his mother's money on driving twice. If we going to the workout we will go straight home, we can't meet up with anyone either, cause i dont' have a car, i can't drive where i want whe ni want, without someone tellign me we need to go home. If i wanted to take the bus it would cost 3 times the money of driving.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It would be nice for you to have a friend that could drive you places now and then.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hmm true. also i could get a car somehow. I stopped meeting people when i didn't have a car anylonger.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So will you at least take everything I've said and think hard on it and promise me you'll try your best to get out and meet someone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
always, i just need somethign to discuss that isn't about my fat or workout or mental stuff sigh, people hate listening to it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, you and I have talked about a lot more than that--go back and look at all our discussions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah i know i need to be a better listener. my mental state is just totally overproving it. Well i should rest and get some dr. phil or somethign to watch.
calm down that is.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Do that and we'll continue later.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you use behavioural therapy without other than thinking to change your thoughts? or is it better to write it all down and then read it a few times to get a overview? I need to find what is triggering anxiety stress and get used to the thoughts bickering and find a way out of it(i don't wanna try to do dangerous things tho like jumping or something that might cause death:( )

Also would be nice to find a way to deal with the fact you have anxiety for your thoughts maybe use the 10 %-100% scale to make it easier for each time.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What do you mean by other than thinking--referring to things like doing physical things?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ooo no, i mean as in thinking, if i get a anxiety attack by the overwhelming thoughts, and i wanna go call someone or talk to soemone about it, but that's kinda what i need to get over, cause i can't really ask someone every time i got worries either it's emotional stressful environment or running thoughts.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Do you know anything about cognitive behavioral therapy or rational emotive therapy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am reading handbook of cognitive therapy, rational is the % one? or 1-10 to put on your feelings when you feel something? I also know one therapy that you need to write down what you're thinking, the only one i can't do is the socrates talk one.

But i guess the best one is the location of your feelings when you're feeling or thinking something, write it down and then find a way to deal with it, like the 1-10 scale.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
RET is more taking the thoughts that bother you--like being nervous about speaking in public--and finding out what you're telling yourself (like if I make a mistake, people will laugh) and then making arguments as to why that wouldn't matter--defusing the bothersome thoughts
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have any of those problems. Only problem i got is if the thoughts reaches inner self without me able to write things down i don't know what i'm thinking, cause i can't navigate them correctly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also there is one more, if someone refuses to listen to me and insult me instead, i will become hyperactive emotionally attached to getting them to listen, and i won't take a no for an answer. This also means i get angry if someone is not responding.
i get anxious because i plan on something and i want it to happen now so i can plan the next thing, cause i can't bottle up the events and do them all and remember it all, so the important events goes in front of all else, and i can't really follow a clock if i'm doing something i wanna do, so i follow time hour by hour to get everything i wanna do done, but i can't think of other things in the meanwhile.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Still, that's what RET addresses--something happens, you're upset, and you write down what specifically you're telling yourself that makes you upset and then you present logical reasons why your thoughts are irrational.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes but i can't do that shit, cause i never get past all that, brainstorming is not very easy, even if i got something from others, but i get new stuff from tv, people all the time that makes me think, and then i do something about it, cause i found a new angle.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It takes a therapist skilled in RET to show you how its done
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah i know how to do it, but i can't seem to get past the 2 last points of it.

it is about collecting all the information available to my thinking, and then i will find an angle to solve the frustration i don't even know why, but it suddenly bump into my head and then it's solved. But by this tactic it will take year to navigate to become healthy. So i need a way to structure the problem in a easy way not involving much thinking such that i find a solution on my own. Altho if i meet other people new stuff will make me solve things all the way, cause i get a little better angle every time.

But yes the only thing i can think of is to make sure you won't get anxiety attacks from no reason(like i know what i'm getting anxiety attacks from). The last book were fantastic to solve some of my reasoning btw, altho i keep falling back to avoid pain(i now just need to stop the pain in brain from happening, cause i can deal with having an anxiety attack or being angry).
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You're still looking at it wrong--RET isn't about solving problems--it's about changing your response to problems or events over which you may have no control.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes that's what i'm saying, i wXXXXX XXXXXe my response to problems that goes into my head that i can't do anything about. remove the problem, by rationalize it, and make it a pattern as to how i deal with all problems that shouldn't be a problem in general, but also i need a response to problems who is actually making me getting a problem that's real.
Make my reality check clear about what is a point bothering about, what do i really need to worry about, and what is making my path to a solution.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I should not consistantly worry about a problem taht is just in my head and make wrong conclusion on my life cause i wanna avoid the problem or solve it, or spend time and energy on a problem that isn't solvable, but fix a real problem instead.

Doh well i was wrong, it's about understanding the symptoms when a problem is getting into your head, and then it's much easier to navigate and put problems aside as they should be, or be solved when they should be.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Better. One way to look at it is this--if, with a given problem or situation, you've done all you can about it, you need to let go and stop obsessing over it--that's wasted time and energy.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i let them go over night, but then they appear in my dreams and get solved i believe, cause i'm subconsciously is making things happen in my dreams, when i'm out of the normal world so to speak, i don't have a dream but my brain is wrokign hard, so is my body at some times, but suddenly the day after some things is just gone.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I'd like to get you out of the habit of using the word "solve"
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh yeah sometimes it's just thoughts processes slipping over to another thought process, say i got a problem which is needing solving like i need to brush my teeth tonight, but i am afraid to puke from doing it, what is the thought process needed to think that this isn't a problem, i might feel ackward in both teeth and throat, but i still need to get on with it, if it makes me feel icky, it is just a brain response, so i need to understand the fact that i need to brush it, and that it might hurt for some weeks, but in the end it won't hurt at all.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Not much of a problem solving issue--either brush or don't brush
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i need to find a way to make sure i do it tho, otherwise my dentist bill will arise again:P
I didn't in 5 years. it's like quitting to smoke really, all the things that arrise as a problem.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Why does brusing your teeth make you puke?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
cause i feel like i can't breath, also cause if the toothbrush is being put to places where it has bacteries and then moved to another place it's quite icky, but mostly cause i feel like i can't breath when i put things behind the teeth.

i found a wierd thing:

IF ret want you to recognize patterns of your thinking. say i want to find out what the unscious is telling me, so i find a situation of fear, anger or whatever, and then i see what the brain is telling me, do i run from it, do i accept it, do i overexpose it, whatever, and then i could find out my unscious reaction to what someone is telling me, and make a recalculation in my unscious behaviour, thus it will make a change in me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
btw i might have a unconscious thinking pattern, cause i don't feel like i'm thinking any at all when i talk to you, it just comes out from my brain without my recognition, if i didn't say it i would not know what i was thinking. the brain is completely silent until i start writing again, liek if i touch the keyboard the thoughts comes along, but as long as i am not ready to write, they are not. I just reread what i wrote and what you wrote as many times as possible while awaiting for a response to keep my mind busy until i get a response and then i find a quick response in my brain, nearly quicker than i can think, but then a new thought comes along right before you're answering, so it's timed(1-2 min before i get another thought.)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
A little complicated there. Basically it's not so much the unconscious or subconscious mind. Let's take the brushing for a moment--so what if you can't take a breath for, say, the thirty seconds or so it would take to brush your teeth?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well it takes me 10 seconds to gag.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So what?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i can always breath from the nose, but i never got the habit of remember doing it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Why try to breath for the 30 seconds it takes to brush?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i don't ahve to do that, i just spit right away i can't keep it in the mouth, but i guess it was just the habit of doing it, and the fact that it tasted terrible with smoking on top of it, if you had toothpaste in your mouth, you felt really terrible like you had to drink something and everything gets stuck down in lunges. I might have to find something to neutralize everything this way i wson't feel terrible doing it, but this is just a sideway i know i need to get it done.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Why use toothpaste at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i would not be able to put my brush in the mouth without it, cause it's filled with bacteries, i want the brush cleaned up with toothpaste water and get rid of it. The worst thing is really if you don't have water or anything on the toothbrush and touch your tooth, you can feel the small pieces of hair against your teeth, and it is icky cause it's hurting.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sounds like you're trying to brush your gums and not just your teeth
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it's not the gums that hurt, it's the teeth, i can't take the small brushing hairs that goes on the teeth, cause it's like if you use a bruhs to clean the dishes, you can feel it in your nerves and hands. especially on rough places. it's a nerve problem i guess. even if you don't hold the brush itself but a plastic i'm going all nuts. it's like getting an electric shock from a guitar cause you got water on your hands.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i can try without water.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Do you see what I've been trying to do here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
move the thoughts to another thing? also i just brushed my teeth, but what is the real problem is now the cold water to get rid of the toothpaste due to i got some pain in the gum and probably elsewhere too. I am going crazy tho i have to find a theory taht fits my brain.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The way we perceive situations influences how we feel emotionally

And so you learn, when feeling angry, for example, to track the anger back into similar earlier experiences and feelings, many of them previously unconscious; thus you come to understand the components of your current feelings, and you are enabled to take actions with full awareness of the origins and consequences of your motives.

this is what i'm thinking of.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Progressive Muscle Relaxation (in which you tense and relax various muscles, progressively, through your body) This might be a real solution to my relaxiation problems, as i do tense my muscles to get relaxed but i at some point must get to the relaxiation process.

In the technical language of psychoanalysis, free association is a mental process by which one word or image spontaneously brings to mind other words or images. In both psychoanalysis and psychodynamic psychotherapy it can be very important for you to just say what comes to your mind, without censoring yourself, because this process allows your psychotherapist to make interpretations about your psychological defenses. For example, as you identify a thought or mental image that occurs along with a feeling, you can focus your attention on that thought or image and ask yourself what other thoughts or images come to mind. Following the “tracks” of a string of associations can lead you to the original experience that engendered the feeling in the first place.

So this is my defenses :P
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
RET isn't psychoanalysis and past experiences--it's much more here and now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh ye well the thought of here and now and then you wanna get the symptoms to be not a stressfactor, leading to similar tranlsations in the future and meeting problems with this continually.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Although this means that you need to know your emotions and feelings in the time being, and be able to make sense of them, to avoid the defenses of your issues, you need to know your automatic thought pattern, so it's about knowledge of emotions and thoughts, and then a structural removal of stress that leads up to your automatic thinking or any other thinking for the matter.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ahh better description: http://www.psychologistworld.com/treatments/rational-emotive-therapy.php

I soon need to watch "the voice" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs-Ip4DuFwQ
making mousakka.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ahhh crap i see now why i'm totally making things difficult for you, you are trying to focus on what behaviour is going to make me feel better, but it's not going to make me feel better what i'm doing to achieve something in my life, but what i can change to my thoughts, is making me happy cause I can't live my life like it is now without thinking, and that's why it's important to me, my life is not beneficial without the needs i would need to achieve my goals, such as a psychiatrist giving me reasoning to my traumas and getting a path line and search in my head that makes me feel proud, even though the consequences of my actions has destroyed my life, the thought processes i been having previously has destroyed my life, cause i did not see the consequences of my actions, thus I need to find emotionally thought and anger issues issued to be making me live a normal life, then it doesn't help that someone tell me what i can do to improve my life, if i already am in the thought process that will improve my life, and make my life not the way it used to be(which was not successful)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So you understand the idea of RET?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes but you can't overlook emotions without knowing it's functions and how they interact with your life, so you need to dig pretty deep to understand what your emotions and avoid the consequences of your emotions, even if you're positive it's not going to remove emotions totally. so you need to focus on the right stuff but not dig yourself a grave with what is coming to you. If your emotions made you depressed in the first place, you need to overcome the challenge of the emotions that leads to your miserable life, in first place, cause your life is better without emotions that's hanging there from the past and make you feel miserable.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tv time:)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Take a break for now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do you think there is ways to look at things in a different way that makes your emotions being treated as equal and feel confident with the emotions you have, or that is what RET is issuing? how is emotions and thoughts related incase? if your emotions cause you to have a bad attitude and a wierd action when you are responding to people due to your selfesteem, is RET going to help you?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So you're asking whether there's a way not to let your emotions control your behavior?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that too, also how to relax with emotions and thoughts involved.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Don't you think if the emotions were controlled the behavior might change?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that too, also how to relax with emotions and thoughts involved. Clean your brain. Make sure you do not get affected by emotions when you take a choice of communication, and avoid interpreting your emotions on others. As well as getting your emotions not make your past prebehaviour conflicting with your current. if emotions were controlled ofc the behaviour is changing. but would you be able to relearn your past experienced emotioncontrolled behaviour to be come another behaviour, and can you not see past the behaviour controlled by emotions in the past and make it a better behaviour action now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if you need to change your values in itself which is based on emotional behaviour in the past, how can you change them with just being present in the current state of mind, not that you can change your past behaviour, but that you can change what inflictions it has made on your values. YOu would have to go through it to make a change not? If you decided somethign when you were 10 and you still reacting this way like automatic thoughts, how do you avoid it from happening again even if your state of mind is different.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Have you had therapy to work through events of the past?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
writing happenings down earlier, but i been therapying myself for the most part. i didn't feel i get anything out of therapy in 20s.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What kind of therapy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
trauma therapy things. asking about mother and father and stuff.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
And did you work through that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i dobut it, i been keep working on it. but it's not important.
just how my own feelings made me think otherwise about stuff, and how my own feelings is bluring my actions.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Restate that part
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
something made me response with anger if people told me i was doing something wrong.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What exactly makes you angry about that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it's the narssisstic thing. About i won't be mistaken, no matter what people say, they can't color my behaviour. I don't think anyone can do much about it. I will keep talking until i get the wanted response, i will never be of fault, unless something they are saying actually is making me change my mind about my own thinking, so if someone says to me i am doing things wrong ig et mad, cause I will figurewhat's wrong not them. I will continue make sure they will respect me, until they get blue in the face from me trying to convince them i'm right.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--let's look at it this way--not referring to you specifically. Why do you think someone gets angry?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
cause they are not perfect in someone else's eyes, even if they are convinced they are.
cause they are already doing the mistake, what's the point in pointing it out, if they already know it's not something you do, and if you're emotional about how people think about you, you will automatically charge if you are attacked.
this means your defenses set in cause you're seeing being faulty as being attacked.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
doing mistake is a fail. Also the fact that someone is trying to control your action, you will remain in control if you are not responding the way they want.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No--you missed it. Try again. Very simply this time--why does anyone get angry in a given situation? For example, if someone cuts you off in traffic, why do some people get very angry over that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
cross your boundaries? and fear? I don't know if i had any fears at the time tho. except being abandoned and raped. also being bullied. my mother scared the f**k out of me, cause she yelled me in and i was overtouchy she could not touch me barely without me feeling pain. she could stay 1 feet away and i was scared to death.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Forget about yourself for a moment. Fear of what exactly in the other person scenario?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i don't know. appearantly judgement.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
But what is it the other persons fears?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
losing pride?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Nope
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dissatisfaction? also moral if you compare it to bible.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Dissatisfaction about what? And how did morals sneak in here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
http://www.av1611.org/jmelton/Judging.html
you are not a judge, only god can judge.

dissatisfaction about their desires of a human being.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if I feared god at an early age, i would not judge others, cause you are not to do what you fear others are doing to yourself, so you are not to judge. But since people judge me, i got angry cause they were going against my faith in god. Thus I would never listen to anyone, cause I was right cause they were going against my god. If i then done a mistake my mother would say that jesus won't like this(i was in churchschool as 4 year old), then later i noticed they did not attend church, and everyone else judged me so i was fearing other people cause they are not following god's faith, as well as i got put at risk cause I was believing in god, who would believe in god if he let you go through this.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Boy, you do complicate even simple things!!! The major reasons anyone gets mad in a given situation is from fear of either losing something they value or from not getting something they want and think they deserve. In the case of the driver, it's loss of control of the other driver. But someone else can be in the same situation and not get mad and that's because they are not concerned about the control issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ohhhh that explains it as well i didn't really thought it was the god's story heh.
my mother would never let anyone out of control. especially not family members.
but how do you explain my fear of judgement? nm it's my fear of judgement. Altho all judgment should be not existing.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Judgement by whom?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
god's judgment is only judgment that should be existing. People should not judge in the name of god, or use his name for judgment. God will punish.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
We're getting off track here. So keep this part simple--why do you get angry with people now, considering what we've discussed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
lack of control of how they respect others, and lack of control of how my interests is slowly fading cause noone else is interested in the same. so what i want and their judgment of me is killing me, i lost hope in getting it how i want it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So what is it you're afraid either you'll lose or not gain?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no gameplay. I want to play games with other people, people who aren't using all their time to abuse people.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Still too complicated--I'm just asking what makes you angry, say at your bf or parents and what is it you have fear of in those cases?
\
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if they tell me i should do this and that out of respect for others, it's bullshit:(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
But why does that make you angry in terms of either losing something or not getting something?