Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
18703594

questions related to the effect of the believe in life after

questions related to the effect of the believe in life after death on the living.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.

Let me ask you - are you religious or not?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am trying to be neutral and weigh both believes and their effect on the living.
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 2 years ago.
So you need questions to give on an interview for this, correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes sir
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 2 years ago.
  • 1. Why should a person believe in the after life when a person only knows what has happened while on this earth since a person does not know what happened prior to their birth?
  • 2. Why should there be a belief in the afterlife when there are billions more people now than there were 2000 years ago?
  • 3. Even with billions more people now than 2000 years ago, would there really have any effect on those who are currently living since only those who are living can do work?
  • 4. Why is that people act out of kindness and selflessness to those who are in need and can you compare that to the act that animals (Pets) have on People?
  • 5. Who should counsel people on a course of action as to how people should lead their lives?
  • 6. Why is that people who do horrendous crimes on others, believe that these are good things and that they should deserve more in the after life?

thank you for your questions.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not writing about why one aught to believe in the after life or not. I am writing about the EFFECT of believing or not believing in the after life on the lives of the living. I am so sorry if i wasn't clear enough
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 2 years ago.
You want questions or Answers - I'm confused?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Questions on the effect of the believe and non believe of life after death on the living. I am so sorry i did not stress the word "effect"
You kind of answered with questions about why we shoulkd or shouldn't believe in life after death but i want the effect on us living beings.
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 2 years ago.
  • 1. What effect would the Non-living have on those still living?
  • 2. Would the those who have lived have any Direct effect on the living such major projects such as buildings, dams and exploration?
  • 3. How would a non-living person really effect the living except in ‘memory' alone?
  • 4. Would a person really do something to satisfy their ‘dead' family or elders just because they might see them in the afterlife?

thank you for your questions.

Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience: Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate