Thanks for the further details.
Your symptoms are likely due to persistent compression on the cervical spine. So apart from physical therapy and epidurals; following may be helpful:
1) Gabapentin / Pregabalin
2) Recreational therapy; take part in pleasurable activities that help to decrease pain.
3) Vocational therapy; provide work capacities and targeted work hardening.
4) Sympathetic blocks
5) Bier block (intravenous regional block)
6) Continuous epidural infusion
7) Spinal cord stimulator
8) Baclofen pump; Intrathecal infusion (Intrathecal bupivacaine infusion or Morphine pump are the other alternatives)
10) Relaxation techniques; associated with the above treatment.
12) Biofeedback training
You need to consult following specialists (if not yet done);
a) Pain management physician
b) MD in physical medicine and rehabilitation
Please feel free for your follow up questions.