Ask Your Health Question and Get an Answer ASAP
2) Relaxation training and biofeedback.
4) Acupuncture and acupressure
7) Group sporting activities
8) St. John's wort
9) Melatonin10) Valerian root
1) passive stretching of the affected muscle after application of sprayed vapocoolant.
2) physical therapy; simple muscle stretch, augmented muscle stretch, post-isometric relaxation.
3) deep electrotherapy; iontophoresis, phonophoresis, short wave diathermy, electrical stimulation, high voltage galvanic stimulation, biofeedback.
4) local analgesic patch / ointment / spray
5) anti-inflammatory analgesics; Ibuprofen (Motrin / Advil)
6) ischemic compression therapy; pressure on the points
8) steroid shots
remember my blood work was good and the kiddney was good. so if there was a problem wouldnt of shown in the blood work. lets just say if they did fine a mass would that mean i would be dying or could they cure me.with all the test i have had if there was something wrong it would be early stage?do you think it can be something else wrong somewhere else in the body but i feel it on my left side even tho it might be something wrong on the right side? i did just have a mri done on my lungs not even 6 months and it was normal. in you professional opinion do you think im healthy?
I am sure this is neither heart nor lung causing problem.
1) Complete blood count (CBC)
2) Peripheral blood film
3) Vitamin B-12
5) Reticulocyte count
7) Thyroid-stimulating hormone
8) Serum creatinine and estimated glomerular filtration rate
9) Serum ferritin
10) Serum iron
11) Total iron-binding capacity
1) iron deficiency (with or without blood loss),
2) chronic disease/inflammation
3) chronic kidney disease
4) deficiencies of folate or vitamin B-12,
5) diseases of the bone marrow
6) hypothyroidism, hypersplenism, and hemolytic anemia.
All are curable.
The weight loss is due to not eating properly because of anxiety. Esophagus cancer does not present as breathing issue. You do not have anything serious, otherwise I would have told you. Believe me, just try to get your anxiety and you would be alright. There is nothing serious going on. Your anemia, if detected, would not be due to bleeding but due to malnutrition (not eating properly). Thyroid disorder usually do not present with your symptoms and are not common in males, but still you may get the tests for it.
hi dr arunn! dr arun i have been very sick. i cant seemed to get over what i got. when i cough i cough up green and brown mucus plus dark and red blood .now when i cough its not blood most of the time do you think this could be lung cancer? my doctor told me that if this second round of zpack and steriods dont work he was sending me to a lung doctor. what do you think am i in any danger? my dad just had a stroke and heartatache last week.
how come its taken 2 rounds of zpacks and steriods. and how come i cant get rid of this cough?do you think its broncittis.
dr arun if it was lung cancer what kind of systoms would i have? i have had this flu and cough 4 about a month.you really believe its not lung cancer. whats causing blood to come up?
hi dr arun! dr arun i need to know why do i cough up blood with siliva. not all the time. its bright red or dark sometimes what is causing this,veried worried.please help me . you know i trust you. do you think it is stomach cancer or lung cancer or bleeding from the brain.
what are the chances it is lung cancer or stomach cancer?
dr arun i had endoscopys done last year and mri of lungs last year and ches x rays done last month. if there was a sign of stomach cancer or lung cancer it would of shown correct.can stomach cancer and lung cancer grow that fast? do you think im dying doc?
1) antacids; Maalox
2) acid blocker; Prilosec
3) loosing weight, if overweight.
4) avoiding alcohol, citrus fruits and juices, chocolate, and tomato based products
5) avoiding large meals. Eat 5 small meals in a day.
6) wait three hours after the meal before you sleep.
7) elevate head end of the be by 8 inches.
Please rate Good or Excellent (or accept) the answer.
Dr arun i take nexium 40mg for gerd.if you think im ok i will take your word.. if it was serious wouldnt blood be coming up by its self snd not with siliva.you dont think its throat cancer or a hemorige of the brain. if there was something really serios wrong would i be bleeding all the time.
hi dr arun! question! I have had 2 hernias on left side and right side.can you die from hernias if you work out. I work out 3 times a week .I do legs and back Mondays, I do Wednesday adominal and cadro ,and Friday I do arms. can any of this hurt my hernias. I have been told you can die is this true.i told my doctor before he died that I had a hernia on both sides he told me to leave them alone.i know the only way to fix them is surgey is this correct. what do you suggest? your friendCustomerrick!!!
ok ty for that but how than do the hernias get worse.the hernias are on each side by the pelvis erea.the pennis is in between them.so when do you know that the hernias can rupture or rap around my intesttines.i lift weights and that don't put strain on the hernias. can you live with the hernias
I understand that. my question is when do I know if I have obstructin or strangulation.so lifting weights wont hurt me than what can cause my hernias to obstruct. im worried because they been bothering me.you know I trust you.do you think I need to see a doctor or em I ok.