Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  Wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
3452947

RA - emc

Customer Question

i have experienced at night this sound of train in my head behind my ears esp. when i lay on bed. It started 2 weeks ago after my menstruation ended(after first time having it for 1 month bleeding)I am 45 yrs old. Also i feel headache and dizziness sometimes. 2 nights ago, i lay in bed and looked at my open closet, i fell and see the doors moving 2 o 3 inches back and forth. I thought there's a slight earthquake but there is none. I also experience frequent numbness of legs and muscle cramps and i knew there's something wrong with me. I feel frequent attack of pain at my left and right back near my breast. I don't have insurance. Pls. help. Thank you
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Das, MD replied 5 years ago.

Your symptoms sound like you have anemia - low hemoglobin level. this could be due to the prolonged bleeding you had last month.

The sound that you have behind your ears is called tinnitus - it can occur due to many causes including anemia.

Please consult your doctor for a blood test for anemia.

I hope this helps.

Please feel free to ask a followup question if necessary. If not, please click the green 'Accept' button on this page. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Is numbness of legs, frequent feet and leg muscle cramps also related to this anemia?

Is headache and dizziness too? What are the natural cure for anemia and tinnitus? I am 45 yrs old, 143 lbs and overweight at the height of 5'2". What shld i do?

Headache, dizziness and muscle cramps can be related to anemia although numbness is usually due to a nerve problem.

It is difficult to suggest a home treatment without a proper diagnosis.

Please take a multivitamin multimineral supplement as well as plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to get adequate nutrients. At least 8 glasses of water and sufficient electrolytes (which you will get from Gatorade) is necessary.

I hope this helps.