Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

rr - es

Customer Question

plus i dont have any history of allergies those mango

PERFECT African Mango - 100% Pure and Clinically-Proven IGOB131, is this safe with seroquel depakote xanax buspar guanfacine benztropine  miraplex

Category: Health
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i'm still waiting for an answer i was just out
Hi. Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
a HOMOPATHY AND PSYHIATRIST

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on another Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
still need assistance with the question thank you
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 4 years ago.
Hello.

I would like to help you with your question.

Are you asking if Mango will interfere with the medications that you are taking (as you listed) or is the Mango a name for a product that contains additional supplements or ingredients besides the fruit Mango?

IF this product contains supplements, do you have a list of the ingredients it contains?

I look forward to hearing from you.

If I do not reply immediately it is because I am in a different time zone, but I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes because i'm asking if Perfect African Mango will interfere with the medications and supplements of

seroquel depakote xanax buspar guanfacine benztropine miraplex ,krill oil ,zingiber officinate root

http://mango-african.com/igob131-african-mango.html this product

Irvingia Gabonensis. seed extract 150mg is the ingredients

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
offline

Hi, I am a Moderator with Just Answer, when your Expert comes back on line he will see your response and will return to assist you. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience:-)