DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

I have been sick for over 5 years , went to every specialist

I have been sick for over 5 years , went to every specialist nothing nobody can help me . So right now besides all my other symptoms I have had a nose bleed for 4 days maybe 2x each day .. Very red bright blood . I also have a strange feeling in the left ear that feels like a something is crawling in my ear but obviously nothing there, also ear fullness .. Went to ent said he did not see anything (last year) but now this past week has gotten to be more and now a nose bleed? I am concerned could I have cancer ? I have had alot of blood work the past 6 months for everything since I had a positive ANA and thought I have lupus but dr said no.. Anyway why is my nose bleeding , headaches , and ear symptoms happening now??
Hello
This can be from new high blood pressure.

If ENT found nothing wrong.

If ENT did this before the bleeding follow up might be necessary as sometimes a broken vessel in the nose has to be cauterized.

you also need a new CBC run and an INR to make sure there is no obvious bleeding disorder.

Right now you need help with the bleeding if this is continuing, and blood loss can become severe in these situations.
Would suggest the ER.
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My nose is not pouring out blood , I blow my Mose and there is blood there then I would put a tissue there a hold it for a few and it would stop .. Yesterday same thing and told my doctor and he said its from the hot/cold temp. And was in ER last night for palpitations and they had me on blood pressure machine it was fine . The only blood work that was out of range was hemacrit , and potassium was 3.5 and glucose 107
OK
None of that relates to the nose.
And if it is only on blowing then your doctor is most likely correct.
Test your humidity in the house.
It should be at least 40 %...not above 50.

You could also get a unit just for the bedroom and this should help.

The other thing that gets missed is chronic sinusitis.
The only way to really rule this out is a CT of the sinuses which takes bout 3 minutes.

People stay sick for years when this is not done, as a drainage procedure is often needed to get well.

Follow up with ENT in this respect.
good luck