Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
18703594

Due date is FEb 22, 2012. Slept with boyfriend on 15 May and

Due date is FEb 22, 2012. Slept with boyfriend on 15 May and her ex on 17 or 18 May which one is the father. The dr said that who ever she slept with on 29 May -2 Jun could be the father due to this was the time frame that the baby was conceived.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
Who did she sleep with around the 29th May to the 2nd of June?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The boyfriend. Is the Nagule Rule still correct ? LMP was 15 May + 7 days = 22

count back 3 months is Feb = Feb 22

The baby should have been conceived by addding 7 more days due the 22 = 29 May so I think that when the baby was conceived correct !!

I know Nagels rule - I'm an ob/gyn
So let's go back - HOW many weeks were you when the doctor gave you the ultrasound?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I guess she was 16 -18 weeks
Okay, let me try asking again - besides the dates you gave me - who did she sleep with let's say between May 21 and June 9th?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't know. She is just concerned about the guy on the 15th and her ex(17-18may). Her ex got married a month after so he is concerned now.
Well - from what you have told ME NEITHER of these dates will have gotten her pregnant - she got pregnant between the 21st to the 9th of JUNE and MORE likely around 29th of May to the 2nd of June - so her EX did not get her pregnant.
I hope this helps, please click on ACCEPT, and if you have more questions, please do ask
Thank you