CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

Hey Camille :) Are you available really quick?? Wanted to check

Customer Question

Hey Camille :) Are you available really quick?? Wanted to check with a couple of questions that I have if thats okay?
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 4 years ago.

CamilleRN :

Hi:-)

CamilleRN :

I am only here for a few moments but I will be back at 11pm tonight

Customer:

no worries :) This is quick, no panic tonight :) lol

Customer:

Just a quick note on a pinched nerve/ syptoms thing..

CamilleRN :

:-)

CamilleRN :

You don't have to rush.... honestly

Customer:

Everything has greatly improved in the past 8-9 months.. but i still get that dizzy/lightheaded feeling every so often. Muscles are starting to spaz in the arms now, but i also noticed that right above the collar bone, on both sides of the neck it gets a little puffy? I dont wanna say swollen because it doesnt LOOK swollen, but if I Put my hand on it, it feels puffy.. I know this is all probably related, but id rather run it by a pro instead of just assuming..

Customer:

more in the upper arm/shoulders muscles are spazzing. Doing Massage therapy now too, (helps a lot! especially with the rhomboids!)

Customer:

amazing the muscles spaz/twitching is not painful at all, but it feels kinda funny but it doesnt bother me what so ever lol

CamilleRN :

do you mean this area?

Full Size Image

Customer:

yeah!

Customer:

although mine doesnt look that way

Customer:

lol

CamilleRN :

That's an area that is quick to accumulate fat

Customer:

HA!

Customer:

thats awesome

Customer:

not that its quick to accumulate fat lol

Customer:

but you know what imean lol

CamilleRN :

so, nothing to worry about:-)

CamilleRN :

lol yes

CamilleRN :

I am really glad you are doing so much better!

Customer:

I definatly feel better!! but the only thing that gets me now is the lightheaded/ off feeling :(

Customer:

its not as bad or as fequent but its there

Customer:

thats the only thing now that bothers me so much

CamilleRN :

It's likely due to a normal fluctuation in blood pressure... does it happen more when you go to get up, or move around quickly?

Customer:

hmm sometimes if i move around quickly or sometimes after having coffee? i mean it goes away after a while, by the end of the day im okay, but my head still feels funny sometimes with no reason as to why, sometimes its just simply sitting down in my computer chair for too long

Customer:

OH! i wanted to ask you too.. Scolerosis.. i was told by the tech I had it, but neither my primary or my orthopedic surgeon brought it up, nor was it on my report for the MRI.. so.. that doesnt mean i have MS Right? and id assume they'd be treating me for that by now if that were the case but i happened to remember that the other night

CamilleRN :

it's not uncommon to have blood pressure fluctuations at various times of the day in various activities, and since you have checked out normal with tests, I really wouldn't be concerned, but I would recommend you keep a little notebook and jot down the times this happens, the things you are doing at the time and then show this to your Doctor, just for your peace of mind.

CamilleRN :

Scoliosis can be any degree of abnormal curve in the spine,,, in most people it is so mild that it is asymptomatic. I would also call this to the attention of your Doctor so he can look at it and let you know his opinion.

CamilleRN :

I have to get to work, but I will be back after 11pm if you want to chat then?

Customer:

ok!:) thanks cam!!:) have a great night!

CamilleRN :

you too:-) So nice seeing you!

Customer:

you too!!:)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hey cam.. can you let me know if or when you get online tonight.. need someone to talk too..