Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

I have a lump feeling on the right side of my throat, this

I have a lump feeling on the right side of my throat, this runs down into my chest and feels like chest pains on top of my lung I also have a dry cough... The pain also runs down my arm and into my ear and jaw. In the morning I blow my nose and blood and musus comes out...What could this be?
So you basically have pain in the right side of your neck and your right jaw and arm?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No more- I have a lump feeling in my neck the right side (lower neck). This runs down into my chest, burning and sometimes a sharp pain in my chest. The pain also runs into my ear, jaw and right arm...At night it's worse... I also have a dry cough, in the morning I need to alway blow my nose, blood is alway mixed in.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I've had this for about 8-10 months now
Not sure what you mean by a lump feeling that runs into your chest--can you explain that some more?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I feel like I have a lump in my throat on the right side but I also have the pain and burning feeling in my chest on the right side. It feels like it's in my lung top part. (right side). I also experience jaw, ear and arm pain.
Have you had an MRI of the brain, neck, and throat?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No....My Doctor said its stress. I feel its more, I know my body and I feel something is wrong...She did a chest x ray only nothing clear!...Hense why I'm here asking you. She just put my on stress meds...Not happy with my Doctor right now...
And how long do this symptoms last?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I feel it most of the time...Today and yesterday have been really bad.
And it's basically on just one side?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes the right side..
Well, if someone were going to have stress/anxiety symptoms like these, you'd expect it to be bilateral and more diffuse. Have you been checked for reflux or a gall bladder problem?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have reflux
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have reflux and on nexium
And about the gall bladder?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Have had no tests for gall bladder
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Have had no tests for gall bladder....

What about the cough too!!

The cough and some of your symptoms could be still from the reflux that isn't being well treated with the Nexium. That said, the pain you describe could well be from your gall bladder and you might either have gall stones or a poorly functioning gall bladder. I'd send you to a gastroenterologist for evaluation, endoscopy, a gall bladder ultrasound and gastric motility and pH studies. I agree with you this isn't stress.