CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

I was recently upped from 40mg to 60mg of geodon. Since then

I was recently upped from 40mg to 60mg of geodon. Since then I have trouble remembering things. I will forget where I'm going while I'm driving. I cannot recall blocks of times from just a few days before... could this be the geodon or am I just mildly losing it?
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 4 years ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and I am happy to help you today. Yes, it CAN be the Geodon that is causing the symptoms you are experiencing.. please call your Doctor and let him know right away, it sounds like you are not able to tolerate the higher dose. He will likely decrease it or he may want to try you on something else. I Hope this information helps you, please let me know if I can help further:-)