CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

I am convinced that all the good bacteria in my intestines

I am convinced that all the good bacteria in my intestines is dead. It is the only explanation for the 18-20 years of progressively worse diarhhea. I have tried taking probiotics and acidophilous. There has to be a better way. Is there some sort of medical study I can join or something. Is it possible that the absence of the good bacteria is contributing to my tooth decay and other annoying physical ailments? I haven't got a lot of money for tests and stuff. The emotional toll is enough to drive me to suicide some days. Nothing that ever goes in my body stays for very long. Is there anyone out there that can help me please?
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 4 years ago.

CamilleRN :

Hi and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and I am happy to help you today. Poor Nutritional absorption can lead to tooth decay. You really do need to see a Gastroenterologist so he can examine you and try to find the cause of your problems. In the mean time.... it is possible that

You may have something called Irritable bowel syndrome( IBS) IBS is a term given to a functional bowel disorder that can cause constipation, diarrhea , either or… or both.. ( Many people never have the constipation, but rather suffer with constant diarrhea) I recommend that you try this, drink least 8 glasses of water per day. Purchase Bio- K ( available in the cold case of health food stores) , which is an excellent probiotic that will not only help with regularity but also improve your immune system, also purchase Benefiber..( Over the counter) and take it per package directions. This combined with Bio K will promote regular, productive, well formed, easy to pass stools and help eliminate diarrhea, abdominal bloating and gas. Here is a link to read about the Bio-K Plus: BIO K PLUS I hope this information helps you, if I Can help further, please let me know:-)