DR MED MD
DR MED MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MD
8742629

I am 41 with MS, i am going to take Steroids. I want to take

I am 41 with MS, i am going to take Steroids. I want to take them, I would like to take small doses. What is the best way to do this. My body is tired, before I go into a wheel chair I am going to try steroids, but i dont want to over do it. How much should i take to get size and strength and not look like Arnold?
Category: Health
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 2 years ago.

DR MED MD :

DR MED MD :

What kind of steroid do you want to take?

DR MED MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: MD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am thinking deca and a teest and anadrol or hgh... i am open to all. I want something I can do for a long time... am not trying to get huge...just strength and a little size. You tell me what to take
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 2 years ago.
Do you want steroids for body building and increase strength?

Are you on any medication for MS already?

Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ms is kicking my ass, i refuse to do nothing about it
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes....strength, I am on ongabapentin, verapamil...that is it....i dont take any of the immune killing drugs. I dont have any trouble with blood presure
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i would like a little dose...i am looking for a weekly regimine, small dose i can keep doing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
multiple is fine, many a week, whatever.......
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 2 years ago.
Steroids, called Solu-Medrol, are delivered through an intravenous solution, to treat Multiple Sclerosis during acute attacks,

Anabolic steroids, technically known as anabolic-androgen steroids (AAS) or simply as "steroids", are drugs that mimic the effects of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone in the body.

They increase protein synthesis within cells, which results in the buildup of cellular tissue.

There are four common forms in which anabolic steroids are administered: oral pills, injectable steroids, creams/gels for topical application, and skin patches. Oral administration is the most convenient.

These can cause serious side effects and you should consult your dcotor before taking.

In the U.S., anabolic steroids are currently listed as Schedule III controlled substances under the Controlled Substances Act, which makes the first offense simple possession of such substances without a prescription a federal crime punishable by up to one year in prison.

You should contact your doctor and do not try to take these on your own.

There are serious side effects associated with these.

Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ya, well i am going to buy something any way, any recomendations, i was thinking testosterone cypionate...but i dont know how much to take a week. I know you are supposed to tell me not to take them, but you get MS and then tell me not to try them. nothing can be worse then this disease. how much a week of the above test? If I am going to take it any way, you might as well make sure I take it responsibly. Want to do something like what the age clinics do, just dont know the dose. I think it would be better to tell me how much to take, then dont tell me and I take to much....not trying this, is not going to be an option. I am almost at the point of disability.....within the year....if this doesn't work, i will go to a motorized chair......I am going to try everything in my power to avoid this.....i hope you can help with this answer.....honestly, I could probably find the answer on Google...but thought it would be better to ask someone like you. Better question, these age clinics, how much on average, do they give their patients every week?
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 2 years ago.
Testosterone Cypionate contains Testosterone Cypionate which is the ester of the androgenic hormone testosterone. You should consult your doctor.

Click on this link for details:

http://www.drugs.com/dosage/testosterone-cypionate.html

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/cypionate.html

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks man. I know your hands are tide. THANK YOU.....

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 2 years ago.
Thanks...

, please click on the ACCEPT button. POSITIVE FEEDBACK / BONUS> is always welcome.