Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

I was diagnosed with tennis elbow about a month ago... I was

I was diagnosed with tennis elbow about a month ago... I was given some pain medication to take. Now that I don't have anymore the pain is back. How do I go about seeking a online doctor? I work alot and I don't have the time to go visit a doctor soon.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Hi--you can find on line sites that will offer to provide you with even controlled medications but you should know that to avail yourself of that and to actually receive the medication would be a felony under US federal law. I suggest you try capsaicin cream and continue with either ibuprofen or naproxen over the counter.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Off topic I recently found an old prescription of my zoloft in my medicine cabinet. I figure I would ask a doctor this question: It says it expired in 1 APRIL 2006. Is it still effective? Dangerous to have around?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Way over the limit as to being effective. As to the danger of taking it, there shouldn't be any.