Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Can I take 2 Cialis 5mg in place of one 10mg tablet?

Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.

DR HASAN :

HI

DR HASAN :

Thanks for your question

DR HASAN :

yes you can take 2 tablets of 5mg each instead of 10mg of one

DR HASAN :

this will make the same dosage

Customer:

the alternate question is, can I take a single 5mg as an 'as-needed' dose, if I find the 10 mg 'a little too much'

Customer:

reason is - all the Cialis info on line, on their website, seems to make a large distinction between the 5 and 10mg dose

Customer:

as if they are different driugs

DR HASAN :

you mean that 10mg is not working for you?

Customer:

I mean it works 'plenty' well - sometimes too much

Customer:

AND

DR HASAN :

ok i see

Customer:

the 5mg are priced at about 1/4 the 10 mg

DR HASAN :

yes you can try 5mg in that case

DR HASAN :

yes you can take 5mg

DR HASAN :

it would be best to be on lowest dosage effective for you

Customer:

but they try to tell you don't use the 5mg for 'as needed', because it can take up to 4 or 5 days to be effective, if used every day

Customer:

it makese no sense to me

Customer:

I think they are just trying to make more $$

DR HASAN :

no its not so

Customer:

what you say makes more sense

DR HASAN :

you can take as needed and as much required which works well for you

Customer:

you're sure?

DR HASAN :

i think if 5mg works then its best to be on 5mg

DR HASAN :

yes definitely

DR HASAN :

why you are in doubt?

Customer:

ok my plan then is to buy the 5mg, take a 5 mg as needed, and if its not enough, take one more

DR HASAN :

yes thats pretty good

Customer:

ok thanks

DR HASAN :

you are welcome

DR HASAN :

do you have any further query?

Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery