Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
10798432

Ive had headaches (temples- pressure and pain, lasting 3-4

I've had headaches (temples- pressure and pain, lasting 3-4 hours 1-2 times per day every da), vertigo, burning pain in my ears and temples, and a sensation like I'm just "off" mentally.

I had an MRI which showed Mastoiditis, though my ENT didn't prescribe or do anything for it and wrote it off as nothing. They ordered balance testing, but it doesn't seem that addresses the pretty severe pain i feel in my ears and temples for hours on end each day. I'm disoriented and hurting. Is there a different doctor I should see or should I get a second opinion?

I have no fever but I do have nausea. Pain is probably my worst symptom followed by the vertigo and disorientation.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 4 years ago.
With your symptoms of headache, vertigo, burning pains, and sensation of being off, a visit with the neurologist is warranted. These symptoms could be secondary to a neurological cause. I understand an MRI and balance test were already performed, it would be recommended that you take these results with you. The likely cause of your symptoms is migraines.

If you have any further questions, please ask. If not, please click accept.
Regards