Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
10798432

Ive been having spells of ear ache, waking up out of a deep

I've been having spells of ear ache, waking up out of a deep sleep with severe deafening ringing in ears and dizziness that I am afraid to move, now i am experiencing another symptom of rawness in the cheeks of my mouth and extreme soreness when I start to eat or drink anything. What's happening to me I am having poor circulation in my leg becuase I have been working at a job that requires me to sit for eight hours, that I have develop large markings on my legs, their are lines in my nails and my toe nail split over a year and still have not repaired it self, help I am a fifty three years old female, and I feel as if I am falling apart, and do know where to start, Should I seek immediately help and to which doctor? help i am very worried.
Likely cause of your symptoms is what is known as Meinere's disease. You need to see an ENT specialist regarding this for treatment. Other considerations are labryinthitis, neurological complications, side effect of medications. I would schedule an appointment with the doctor as soon as you can.

If you have any further questions, please ask. If not, please click accept.
Regards
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Dr. Singh,
Would this Meinere disease also causes the soreness of mouth?
It would cause fullness in the ears and jaw. The mouth soreness could be a result of a nutritional deficiency, gingivitis, infection, etc. You would benefit from seeing your regular doctor and have this examined and blood tests for those causes. In the meantime you may benefit from drinking plenty of fluids and a daily multivitamin.

Regards