Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
10798432

WHICH MDICINES CAN CREATE OSTOPOROSIS? is ASPIRIN CARTIA

WHICH MDICINES CAN CREATE OSTOPOROSIS? is ASPIRIN CARTIA CAN CREATE OSTOPOROSIS?ANTIDEPRESSIVE DRUGS CAN CEATE oSTOPOROSIS? CAN THERE BE DISTURBS IN SEX RELATIONS LIKE PENY IS NOT HARD DUE TO oSTOPOROSIS?

Dr. Singh :

Dr. Singh :

Certain medications can certainly cause osteoporosis, these include: steroids, thyroid medications, antacids, PPi (like nexium), certain antibiotics, diuretics, heparin, coumadin, lithium, seizure preventing medications, etc. Aspirin does not cause osteoporosis, in fact it helps. Cartia does knot cause osteoporosis, but can lead to pain in bones. Certain anti-depression medications can certainly contribute to osteoporosis. Osteoporosis in and of itself does not lead to erectile dysfunction as you mentioned. Certain antidepression medications can. If you are having these issues, I recommend that you see your doctor regarding them and see if your medications can be adjusted accordingly.

Dr. Singh :

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask. If no further questions, please click accept.
Regards

Customer:

I use CARTIA regularily should I stop it as I have pains in different parts of my body?

Customer:

When I was young I didnt drink and eat calcium including products now at 55 years old I drink and eat lot of calcium foods due to Ostoporosis is it too late now ior should I continue to eat and drink Calcium including foods and drinks can these help me Doctor>

Customer:

DOCTOR ARE YOU WITH ME OR YOU LEFT? i KEEP WAITING LONG TIME FOR YOUR REPLY IS VERY LATE HERE I MUST SLEEP PLEASE ANSWER ME

No, should not be stopped until this is discussed with your regular doctor. This is necessary for your heart. The pains you are having are likely not due to this mediation. You should continue eating Calcium rich foods to prevent further bone damage.

If you have any further questions please ask. If no further questions, please click accept.
Regards
Yes I am here.

I have replied. But I don't think you saw the response. So I will repost.
No, Cartia should not be stopped until this is discussed with your regular doctor. This is necessary for your heart. The pains you are having are likely not due to this mediation. You should continue eating Calcium rich foods to prevent further bone damage.

Regards
Regards