JanelleRPA
JanelleRPA, Physician Assistant
Experience:  25 + years of experience in family practice, internal medicine and family planning
9003010

I need to write a 2-3 page essay on the following. I am not

I need to write a 2-3 page essay on the following. I am not looking for help writing the essay, I just need ideas to write about. Here are the requirements:

Write a 2-3 page essay defining a population on which my project will focus. Present the criteria for inclusion and exclusion and some general information about the population. This needs to be related to community health nursing. I live in South Carolina.

I need ideas and help on the population and the criteria for inclusion and exclusion. I need this related to nursing, or medical. I need the information no later than Monday afternoon 01/02/2012.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is Janelle.

I have an idea for a model for your essay, based on the health needs assessment by the Public Health Department of Ontario County, NY.

As you will see, inclusion in the study was based on residence, age, insurance status, and other predetermined factors.

Public health nursing identified their top ten priorities.

As an example of exclusion, STD screening and treatment was not among the top ten priorities because it was found that the numbers of new cases of STDs were level, dropping, or not rising proportionately with population. This finding indicates that the current programs are working and, therefore, other issues are of higher priority.

Here is a link to the report:

http://www.ontariocountypublichealth.com/pdf/Ontario-County-2010-2013-Community-Health-Assessment.pdf

I hope this guidance is helpful. Best regards XXXXX XXXXX new year.

JanelleRPAC