DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

why have my penis and balls shrank considerably over the past

why have my penis and balls shrank considerably over the past 6 months ? i have been suffereing from erection problems and i really dont know how to cure it? if i go to the doctor what are they going to say?
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello
There are a number or things the doctor needs to check.
circulation in the penis
prostate
Testicles
Testosterone level
Blood pressure
cholesterol

A urologist should be the doctor you see at this point as an ultrasound can be done in the office.

good luck
Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
is it ever the case where they prescribe daily cialis for a set amount of time? does this even work to heal the penis?
First you have to see if there is a correctable problem.
If not cialis, viagra or levitra can be prescribed.
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
has cialis for a certain amount of time ever healed a patient that was in my position or similar?
It does not treat the underlying cause, just allows erections, so it has to be re-used.
good luck
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what is a shrinking and really thin penis an indication of? i have noticed my penis is very thin and is getting smaller
I have given you the possibilities above
In addition damage to the penis.
And weight gain.
You need the examination at this point.