Nurse Mandy
Nurse Mandy, Nurse
Experience:  LPN since 2000. Experience in Orthopedics, Dermatology, Cardiology & Ear Nose and Throat
8050997

My husband is disabled and likes to fall out of bed. Some

My husband is disabled and likes to fall out of bed. Some time ago I saw an item that just slid in between the mattress and box spring and was really meant to help support getting out of bed. It was only about 12" wide and now I can't seem locate the item and I want it very bad. ANY IDEAS that are inexpensive? THANKS and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!
Thanks for your question and may next year bring lots of happinesses in your life.Please see in the link below about different aids that can help:
http://www.strokeshop.org.uk/Fall_Prevention/Bedroom_Aids/default.aspx?gclid=CNDkzJPGra0CFQUOfAoddVV1tg

Regards
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Medical Doctor,UK
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Very good info and they did have the one I like but they only ship to the UK and I live in the US. THANKS, Linda

My name isXXXXX you for using Just Answer. I am another expert with some additional information for you.

Here is a website that has several models of bed rails, and they ship to the US for free if your order is more then $70.00.

http://www.phc-online.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=bed+rails

I hope this helps you and your husband. If you need additional information please let me know. Have a great day and Happy New Year.

Nurse Mandy, Nurse
Experience: LPN since 2000. Experience in Orthopedics, Dermatology, Cardiology & Ear Nose and Throat