CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

2yearsagoandsince thenmyteethhaveturnedyellowandaredecaying..tooth

I was diagnosed as a diabetic about 2 years ago and since then my teeth have turned yellow and are decaying badly. Everytime I go to the dentist he tells me that I have a tooth not worth saving and he advises me to have it pulled. My question is should I have the remaining few teeth pulled or what would be the best option.

P.S. I will be willing to add a bonus for a satisfactory answer.

Hi and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am happy to help you. I am sorry you have waited so long. A partial denture may be what is needed in your case... here are some photos and an article so you can see what this is ... graphic graphic graphic graphic

READ HERE

................ Please let me know your thoughts.