Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
18703594

where can i get feralex-g

Customer Question

where can i get feralex-g
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
The only way to get it currently is through studies such as done at NIH - it is not yet approved by the FDA ( I see you are in the U.S.).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This answer is not acceptable. You have given me information that is readily available on the
internet. This product has been under review for as long as ten years with the FDA.
Dr Blaylock wrote about it often - many many years ago. At one point it was apparently available in Canada but they would not ship out to US.
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 2 years ago.
That is correct- and I have seen the studies by Dr. Blalock -
But still the FDA has not approved the medication - many medications can take 10 even more years for the FDA to approve even if they do approve them - and this drug as good as it might be for 'some' conditions, it is still a very toxic medication.
Take care.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You continue to tell me things I already know. It is a shuttle chelation for aluminum. I have known
about it for years and years. I asked where to buy it. I did not ask for information about it.
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry, but you can not buy it. IT is not for sale anywhere.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not paying for information that is readily available and that I already have. Do whatever
you need to do to reverse my PayPal charge.
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 2 years ago.
There is no charge as you never accepted. Take care