CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

follow-up: Im 38years old...often I feel joint and muscle pain, p

Dear Dr. Arun Phophalia,
Please follow up with my 12/21/2011 accepted question.
Original Question URL:
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. There is a cream that works amazingly well. I have witnessed many patients rave about it's effectiveness.. patients with back pain...neck pain.....joint and muscle aches.....carpal tunnell,, tendonitis etc.. it's Called Topricin and is only available at holistic medicine shops, health food stores and the internet. It works by decreasing inflammation, increasing circulation, and encouraging lymphatic drainage. Here is a link to read more about it: