Valarie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  36+ yrs exprience medical, surgical, wound/skin care, nutrition, geriatrics, rehab, management

Yes I started useing CAVERJECT and they are 40mcg vials so

Yes I started useing CAVERJECT and they are 40mcg vials so how much sterile water is needed for these since i bought the CAVERJECT at one drug store and the water at another drug store wich sterile water bottle is 50ml. All that we could get without ordering. Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer with your question, and welcome.

If this is Caverject sterile powder, it is to be reconstituted with 1 milliliter (ml) of sterile water or bacteriostatic water.

This web page will give you the directions for use:
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
So 1ml of water for the whole 40mcg vial is what u are saying,,,,,,,,,,,
Yes, that's correct. You will have a total amount of 1.13 ml in the vial, which will contain 41.1mcg of the Caverject active medication. This is to account for the very small amount that is lost in the syringe and needle. So, you will end up with 40mcg when injected.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Also my wife a prescription from her dentist that was written a year ago and the pills are Valtrex Caplets 500mg and was wondering what that pill is used for. Thanks,,,,
This is a separate question, but I will go ahead and answer it for you. :)

Valtrex is an antiviral medication used for herpes infections. Generally it is used for genital herpes. However, if her dentist prescribed it, she may have a herpes infection in/around the mouth area, which is becoming more common. HSV1 usually causes cold sores; and HSV2 usually causes genital herpes. But the 2 viruses can cause infections elsewhere. Valtrex can also be prescribed for herpes zoster, which is also commonly known as "shingles".

Go to this page for more information about it:
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for all your help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You're very welcome.