Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

me? and what is the best way to ask a doctor for testosterone

Customer Question

What is the best way in Australia NSW to get prescribed testosterone legally to me?

and what is the best way to ask a doctor for testosterone?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
Hi--so you have seen a doctor and talked to him about this?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi, straight up, i have not had a face to face, but i tried to mention it, I wanted to find the right doctor who can prescribe testosterone to me, I wanted to know as i stated above::::What is the best way in Australia NSW to get prescribed testosterone legally to me?::::
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
OK. First I would suggest you talk to your primary care physician. He could run testosterone levels and if yours were low, he could either prescribe it himself or refer you to an endocrinologist. I'd strongly advise against ordering testosterone on line for two reasons--it is illegal to receive it that way, and you don't know if what you get is pharmaceutical grade.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

WHo are physicians in Sydney NSW?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
Do you not have a primary care physician?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I do not know how i can find a primary care physician in Sydney Australia,

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
http://www.yellowpages.com.au/find/doctors-medical-practitioners/greater-sydney-nsw here's one site
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
so a physician is a medical practitioner
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
Yes--an MD
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
so who are the best online doctors i can talk to about adressing a problem i have medically,
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
Sorry--what do you mean by best doctors?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

a doctor/doctors who can get me the symtoms i am going through recorded on my medical record

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
Have you never seen a doctor before?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am well recognised by the local Gp's in Sydney, they find it fun to be negligent towerds me because i do not know any lawyers who fight negligent MD, GP, doctors, bottom line is the GP's want to help make life hard for me by refusing to record, diagnose the sytoms i suffer, I do not know how I can take the matter further

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
Are you able to see a specialist without a referral from a primary care physician?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
if they B-pay, i will be able to see a specialist . can you reccomend any specialists in Sydney
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
http://www.startlocal.com.au/health/endocrinology/nsw_sydney/ Here's a list
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

what should i do if the GP, MD does not take me seriouse when i tell them i had a near deth experiance dureing an accident, what if the GP, MD does not want to help me,

people find it fun to make sure i do not get medical help.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
Well, I'm not sure what you're asking--we we talking about testosterone--what does that have to do with an accident?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
sorry , wrong question, i gave you,, so ig HGH and testosterone legal in SYdney NSW
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
OK--let's regroup here. Can you tell me exactly what your question is? What do you mean by legal? And why exactly do you need the information?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
any doctor i had when i was young, gave me HGH/testosterone, whilst i trianed for sports, i wanted to continue my sports with HGH/Testosterone, i wanted to buy online, i just thought it was best to see a doctor
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
OK. So you haven't talked to a doctor recently about this? What to you think the combination of hormones will do for you now?