Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

This is about my 18 years old daughter she is suffering with

This is about my 18 years old daughter she is suffering with chronic major depression is there any homeopathic medicine for this.few days back only we knew about this,Iam worring a lot so please could you give me medicine.

Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Hi--sorry for the delay. Has she ever been on any medication for this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Doctor

We did not use any medication for this before.Recently ( means say two weeks back)we knew about this.My daughter she is going to university of michigan college this year there she went to the doctor.He said that she had dystymia depression.He told her take an appiontment with related doctor and go for check up.She took an appiontment and she went on deceber 6th.the doctor said that she had major depression.scale 1 to 10 you are in 4.I am worring a lot because I love my daughter very much.we are telling her to take treatment but she is telling I dont want to take treatment i will handle this.could you give me a good medicine for this.I am really thankfull to you doctor.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
So are you asking for natural supplements that might help with this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes natural means homeopahy medicine.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
OK. You can try St. John's wort, omega 3 fatty acids, methionine, folic acid, and magnesium supplements