Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi dr chip are u on

Customer Question

hi dr chip are u on
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi Molly
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi dr chip having axiety need ypu calm me down please
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What's going on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well i hit my knee really hard on a table medal table im worried could this cause a blood clot and could it affect my brain i have a slight headach might be from stress i went and saw a cousler yesterday she said we will try 4 sessions before trying med to help me w this issue of being afraid of everything
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Why do you think hitting your knee would cause a clot?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just assumed
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So now you don't even need Google--you can just imagine that that would happen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
in school we learned to put ice on a bruise for contusion i thought that ment a blood clot as well my therapy says to write down a journal and tell her why i feel like i do and how im feeling i know i got issues in my head w axiety i really want this to go away forever
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Good idea to have the journal, and sorry if I sounded short with you. Do you know why it's recommended to put ice on a bruise?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
to help the blood flow
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No, it's to stop any more bleeding in the skin or, in the case of a sprain, to lessen the fluid seeping into the soft tissues causing more swelling. A contusion doesn't cause a clot.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oooh ok any idea bout my craziness its annoying i did make a 86 and 96 on both my test today
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Congratulations. Tell me more about what the counselor said.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
she said i have axiety and 50 percent is mental 50 is pysical she said she will give me 4 sessions to see how i do w out med and if she thinks im improving then we wont talk about med she said its a chemical imbalannce in my brain that causes this so again im like is it a tumor well doc says i dont have one but w out a ct how do they really know but being a doc i guess they would be aware of diff symptoms
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Chemical imbalance isn't a tumor--a tumor doesn't even cause a chemical imbalance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
could anything of happened after my spinal tap or the cortizone injection i recieved
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i was checked for that csf leak it was neg doc did ct before punture said i had pretty little brain all my blood work are good no fever or infection so is it just axiety and with axiety could this of damaged my brain or do i have a chemical imbalanced
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Slow down Molly--that last post was a bit jumbled and confusing.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when i got my spinal tap done they did a ct scan on me the doctor said i had a pretty little brain and did the spinal tap then after spinal tap a week later i coudnt even walk i went to er and they checked me for a csf leak nothing was there well in sept i had my first cortizone shot in that area could that of caused any other damage is what im asking i know the lumbar is sensitive too me having ridictuoopothy is not fun but could anything they did w that cortizone cause any issues w my brain does cortizone go thru body or stay in one spot am i just crazy is somthing wrong w my brain to think these things
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
and with all this axiety could this be damaging my brain in anyway is what i was asking
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, let's put it this way--cortisone in any form or given in any manner--injection or by mouth--doesn't cause brain damage or a brain tumor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
good ty how bout corizone w lipiderm and somthing else in it for the pain
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
lidicaine i mean lol
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No difference
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
good ty why do i think like i do
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Don't get too wrapped up in the chemical imbalance. There doesn't have to be a why. The important thing is to recognize the problem and work on overcoming it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you ever had tingling in back of throat or like roof of mouth
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Once in a while
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
should i be concerned or is it nnormal
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
About tingling in the back of your throat?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i dont feel it now
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Nothing to worry about--anxiety again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ugggggh this is cray maybe i do need medicine
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Give it time--do the homework and anything else the counselor suggests, and if it comes down to needing medication, there's no shame in that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when im at school im good to go always occupied today did butterfly needle and tubes of blood yesterday learned to do shots in the subQ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so do you think ill be ok
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So you can be strong and not let your mind take over--good. So you hit the vein with the first try?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yep sure did on a dummy monday we draw each other
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, it may be a little more difficult on your first real vein--not everyone has veins that are easily hit.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
im also on 25 hours a sleep mon thru fri im really tired too so maybe thats my problem too and alot of reading 3 cha[ters a week lots of book work computer i made 86and 96 on both test today and im making 97.8 right now almost 4.0 average
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, then your brain is a lot bigger than the MRI showed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
lol ty i needed that i knew i could count on you to help me ty seriously
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Anytime, Molly
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just eating grapes writing my journal now ty so much u are a angel
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Like before, if you say so.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can having axiety along time cause schitifania
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok ty my sis says it could but she doesnt know she say axiety can cause people to hear voices and become skittzipranic i think shes crazy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
does exseive panic attacks relate to skitzophania
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ty she scared me now she got me thinking i can become scitzophranic why be ignort like that to her oiwn sister
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
she knows i have axiety really bad
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can dramalization cause scitzaphrania
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How did she make you think you were schizophrenic, and is she your sister? And what was that last word?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes she was trying tyo explain to that people who have axiety over and over can turn into skitzophranic and she say dramilization causes it as well
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
And what makes her such an expert on mental disorders?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
nothing she assumes but i told her she crazy that my axiety isnt going to cause me to be skitzophranic infact i just read theres alot of peple who go thru what i do so im not the only one dealing w this
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
She probably has that common nonmedical idea that you can drive yourself crazy.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i agree ty dr chip i just need to relax now maybe some sleepy tea will help my nerves are bad now im shacking up but i believe in GOD and im healed by the stripes of JESUS just wished she would think before she tells me stuff like that
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
By the way--most schizophrenics don't even realize they have a problem. Not true in your case.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dr chip if i have a lump under my right breast by ribcage if it hurts should this concern me i had a doc look at it once he said it was a nodule do they hurt
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Like a cyst?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its a little marble size hard knot like a cyst

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That's basically what it must be considering the location. If they ever get tender, sometimes it's because they get infected, but either way it's nothing serious.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

infected how what can i get for it

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Is it giving you trouble now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
and unerneth is blue could this be serious
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just on that spot its blue
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Describe it for me some more
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ill take a pic brb

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
graphic
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Is it always blue like that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my birth mark
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
not sure if my b mark is causing it to be blue or not should i go to hospital
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No--don't panic. It looks for all the world like a birthmark or a small hemangioma which is not cancer and nothing to worry about
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
im going to send u a whole pic of the area dont gross out its the way GOD created me ok then you will be able too see it
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
graphic
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
How long has it been there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the knot or birthmark lol the knot i noticed a year ago when i was at work thats why i went to er and i ended up w spinal tap never even checked me for why i went in there then another doc saw it said a nodule

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Looks like a benign mole
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have a mole on my breast but whAT ABout the knot on my ribcage i showed you benign is non cancerous right
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes--benign
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That doesn't look like a cyst or a birthmark
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is the night i felt it this pic right here but u cant see it cause i tan to cover my b mark up but nothing to be concerned about im ok then
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No--nothing to be worried about
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

u see my b mark nowgraphic

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

graphic

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes--but you shouldn't be embarrassed by it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im not anymore i accept it just the way he created me but im glad u seen it and im glad to know the nodule isnt nothing serious ty

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So you got a tree yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes at my moms we do its 5 foot i helped decorate it it was fun how bout you

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I try to wait until about a week before Christmas so the needles won't have all fallen off before Epiphany--January 6th
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yea makes since well off to eat some cake w my son ty dr chip anything for the pain on my nodule its uncomftavble i shoulnt of played w it
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Put a heating pad on it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
k thank you
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Always
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are u on
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i feel like somthing stuck in my throat again please help me im freaking out
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--I'm here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ty can my throat close up on me in any way
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--can you drink water?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--so what's the feeling like?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i hAVE FLEM COMMING FROM MY NOSE I THINK TO THE BACK OF MY THROAT
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--so why does that worry you so much?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my throat feels tingling i guess im worried my throat can close up can it or is it just from bringing thsat flem up from my throat thats ewhy its feeling like that when i grabed that thing whren i was choking i thought that one time it cant be anything serious wtrong righht no fever just shaking cause im scared
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Don't worry--I've never seen anyone strangle from post nasal drip--you're over reacting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oooh ok ty thats great too know any idea what i should take to clear it out
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
will sleepytime green tea and honey help
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes no maybe
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes--try those
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
k ty
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Anytime
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i ate a bananna and drank a cup of green tea sleepytime and honey so nothing bad or serious just from nasal drip
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Never
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so im ok just axiety and nasal congestion coud this be why my ears was hurting
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes--you're fine. Just go to sleep
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok ty
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Nite
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dr chip my sister and i was shopping yesterday a truck started up while walking and we inhaled the fumes could this be dangerous to our health can we get carbon mioxcide poising
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi Molly--no not from that brief exposure.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is alkline photasate being 26 Low and does this meani can get a liver disease or bone cancer
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Neither. Sometime it can mean you aren't eating enough, but it doesn't mean you have liver disease or bone cancer--those elevate alk phos levels
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
K ty
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Christmas is almost here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes it is and I have 100 bucks for you
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You don't have to do that--seriously.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want too also I made 2 100 on my test today :)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Your brain must be getting larger
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I been having alot of pain in my body in my legs alot but just to ease my mind if anything was seriously wrong my test would of showed it correct I know I have rediculitus emg proved that could this be why it's in my calf area I feel it in my back pain in my neck my thieh my knee
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I guess what I'm asking could my Ana be causing this is it time to go get rechecked
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It's just simple radiculitis--don't worry that it's anything more than that. This isn't how lupus acts.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sweet Jesus Ty Lord Im happy to know this u just made my night Ty very much and I know u would know u get awesome reviews bone cancer or nothing else serious Im not aware of I was looking thru my med records before my spinal tap ct was normal I'm dec 2010 does this mean my brain is still A OK even w all my worrying and stressing I put it thru Or does that not effect it at all
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
If your brain wasn't AOK you would only have scored 92 on the two tests.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lol well I did make a 92 and 96 but I had extra points added from my homework I do the extra credit work lol so does that mean its not A ok lol
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Keep exercising it, it will grow
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do my axiety was pretty good today I love feeling normal it's awesome no worring
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Put those feelings of "good" in your diary--when you don't feel good, read what you've written
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so i was looking at all my med records the lawyer sent says decXXXXXcsan of brain was unremarkable w stressing and stuff over ana and axiety could i have hurt it in any way or would it still be ok just wondering ooh in my report it says neg ana as well lol healthy people have homogenous pattern called smooth now he tells me but am i ok or could i have damaged my unremarkable brain from stressing before googling i wanted to ask u first
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, Molly, the question got lost in that--what are you asking?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
im asking if i had a normal brain scan in dec 2010 could stress or axiety that i been having hurt it like lesions or anything from stress also whats wrong u seem sad are u ok
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for caring, but I'm fine. But anxiety wouldn't cause brain lesions and you obviously are bright so I still think you're fine.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
awesome ty if u wanna talk im here i have church tomorroe christmas shopping done no bad axiety today yes i wrote in my journal ty for your kindness and caring night sweet dreams ty again
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Talk to me tomorrow
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
long day finished Christmas shopping everyone out for school holidays except my school i get out dec 23 till jan 3 how are u doing u seem sad lastnight everything ok
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Are you psychic or what sounded sad?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i know how you talk w me and lastnight it seem like somthing was bothering you i thought was there just asking was i right and if so are things better
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, right now I've been stuck in a hotel for ten days with another five to go--out of town job. So it is kinda lonely and dull for now. You're very perceptive--nothing wrong with your brain.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
will you be home for Christmas yeah i could feel somthing was going on but your never alone u got GOD today i went and bought like 200 toys for kids that wont have a Christmas so im pretty happy to be able to do that i could imagine being stuck in a hotel but be thankful some people dont have beds and for my brain im doing the luminosity too help me and my axiety has been really good i have a slight headache now but i think cause i didnt wear my glasses all day i strained my poor eyes lol blood pressure 107/73 so thats pretty good but i was worried bout you u just didnt seem like yourself dont worry 5 days go by fast and think of christmas it will be here soon your be smiling w family friends celebrating our LORDS bday today church was awesome
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is pain in temples just my eyes straining
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I'll be home for Christmas, and not only in my mind like the song says. I feel very badly, though, that you accepted an answer that wasn't medical at all--I would rather you had used that money to buy some hungry street person a good meal. Yes pain in the temples is typical of eye strain and neck muscle spasm
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you have done so much for me i gave u 100 make sure u get it i know if i need you your not far away
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You're very generous--a very good quality. Wish I could just snap my fingers and take away all your anxiety.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
awe ty but GOD has me covered i wish i could snap you out that hotel my filling came out my mouth could there be any poisning going into my body i cant get to dentist till after new years there booked up it happen about 2 weeks ago
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No--but the sooner you get it refilled the better since it could get infected
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have an appoint jan 6 i believe it just really sensitive to cold right now
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Just keep your teeth clean and use some apple cider vinegar and baking soda to swish around the tooth.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
k ty well bed time for me school is early
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Nite
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how are you lonesome tonight
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that day i was feeling like i was chocking and stuck my finger in my throat and touched that thing or scratch it could i of damaged it anything feels funny again
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
If you had injured something back then it would have given you more problems and not have been something that just comes and goes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
k ty how you feeling i think its just axiety the pain in arms and hands are back a little not too bad maybe its my rediculitis doc seems not to find nothing wrong w me
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Don't make too much about the pain--nothing serious. I'm OK--going home on Friday
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
awesome im happy for you i get out wednesday so blessed but to ease my mind please less i have a fever then im ok theres nothing wrong w me w the pain right i mean i wont worry bout pain but no fever good blood pressure means healthy right
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sounds very healthy to me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
awesome ty well bedtime class early but glad your OK your too sweet to be sad night
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I'll perk up--thanks for caring, and nite
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey doc chip quick question I bleeding again is it just my cylcle or could I be bleeding in my body someone my blood pressure was 100/75 I have pain in my head in my left temple area am I ok
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
When was your last period?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it's been off and on since last month I would go for 2 data then stop then week later then stop and now but they took me off my bc to see if it would regulate ooh and my vitamin D is now 40 so I'm not deficent anymore
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Just your body readjusting its homones--nothing to worry about
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can't believe in 2 months my vitamin D is normal that awesome how u doing 2 more days home u go I'm so happy for you your in my prayers I told u it would be fast just yesterday it feels u said 10 more days Glad its almost here
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yeah--time flies when you're having fun.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Merry Christmas dr chip
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Thanks--same to you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm concerned my blood pressure is going from 91/65 to 85/61 am I ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Could it be I'm tired or is somthing
Auvergne wrong w me hate to bother u on Christmas but I'm worried
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What's you pulse?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
64 and 69
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Then it doesn't seem to be a truly abnormally low blood pressure from something like dehydration or blood loss since your pulse would be much higher. For many young women who aren't overweight, your blood pressure numbers can be normal, so I don't think it's anything to worry about. How was your Christmas?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my husband didn't get me nothing but my parents got me stuff for my place at midnight lastnight I lit a candle sang happy bday to Jesus that was the best gift of all my son loved his gifts I was w family I went to church today service was awesome to see smile on there faces sang Christmas songs and I read the story about Jesus being born how was yours
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Very nice but I miss snow and cold for Christmas--just doesn't quite seem the season without that. Of course, in my church (Episcopal) the season lasts until January 6th--the feast of the Epiphany--the entrance of the Wise Men.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Awesome that's exciting I had no idea
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That's why it's called the twelve days of Christmas
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is 64 a good resting pulse my back is killing me so bad it makes me dizzy am I ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry to bother u can't sleep
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
HI--how are you now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi dr chip I'm at 102/69 71 heart rate I feel ok should I be worried about this or am I ok and how's the 12 days of Christmas going
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Any pulse over 60 is fine. Still 9 days til the Epiphany
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
k Ty for telling me that I know are u enjoying your self are u off work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Blood pressure 102/69 is good for a 34 yr old female 115 Pounds
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That's fine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just checkingon ya thinking of you im good Bp 98/ 63 I guess that's good heart rate 80
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how's the 12 days going back to school on Tuesday I'm ready too much time and thinking need to be occupied axiety better thank GOD a little crazy thoughts here and there but not as bad well I wish u good health and prosperity in 2012 your awesome Ty for always being here when I needed you your the best well I'm tired said my prayers time to to go sleep I hope Ty again and I really hope your enjoying these days .. Night
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What are your plans for tonight?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Church won't be open so at my parents w my son fireworks question real quick my friends friend got Lou gerins disease at 32 the pain I'm having in my legs etc could I be having symptoms of it or would my MRI and lumbsr punture already of showed that and cat scan and bone scan and dexa scan it scares me that's all ease my mind so 2012 I can start off axiety free What are the symptoms
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Let's put it this way--you've never given me any symptoms or studies pertaining to you that hints of ALS
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok Ty I'm so relieved to know that what are u doing for the new year
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Staying home to avoid the traffic and the amateur drunks. Guess I'll look to see if Dick Clark is back on TV tonight. I really think he shouldn't make any more appearances--too sad a sight for New Year's Eve.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
lol wow I pray to see 80 even 40 would be great lol w my axiety I just pray I'm better and things blow over all because of my Ana ugggggh
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Maybe you should stick to praying for others and not be mentioning your health in your prayers--another trick to keep your mine off your ANA.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
your right like always thanks I'll keep that as my new years resolution what's yours mind is giving my worries to GOD and not think of bad things and continue to my future career and going to church and helping others as much as I can and ministering to people how GOod our GOD is
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I try to consider resolutions on a daily basis and don't save them up for New Year's Eve.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Happy new year Dr chip Ty for being here for in my times of craziness lol
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will I ever get over this axiety I try so hard dr chip
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Molly--what's up?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
axiety pain in legs just worried about somthing could be worse then there saying just praying it's not ALS or MS or Lupus RA really freaked out
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
axiety pain in legs just worried about somthing could be worse then there saying just praying it's not ALS or MS or Lupus RA really freaked out Tried yoga today
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So is the leg pain any different from before?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no but more times a day it last and comes more
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Actually the fact that it comes and goes is no bad since the disorders you're worrying about cause longer, more constant pain.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
K Ty how do I clean my throat out I feel drainage draining down I'm c
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
K Ty how do I clean my throat out I feel drainage draining down I'm constantly plspitting out lugies
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Do you have a Netie pot or a saline nasal irrigation system?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No what is that ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
They both are ways to wash out your sinuses with a water/saline rinse. Either one could help with this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It will go down my throat ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Not really if done properly--in one nostril and out the other.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm pooping green am I Ok dr chip or does thIs mean I have a infection I ate broccoli today and drank orange pineapple and orange juice would this of done it
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Usually green stools--and we've talked about this before--are due to something you ate and not serious. Have you been keeping your anxiety journal?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Been so busy w kids I have not had time I start cbt classes tomorrow did yoga and accupunture today
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
But it would only take a very few minutes just to jot down something. Don't you think that's an excuse?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes your right I went to ER tonight about my throat said nothing was in there but sending me to a GI doctor or could this just be my axiety I'm so tired of this axiety it's getting to me please help me
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Could be a little reflux. Why the ER?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
only thing open but I'm going to be ok right I can swallow liquids and eat solids is this just maybe my axiety about thinking I might have ALS and the doc said I don't have ALS it would of showed in my MRI of my lumbar and spinal tap is this true I did yoga again too it helped some going tomorrow again as well I did a physh eval today said I'm not crazy just a worry wart sounds like what u call me
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Next time take the time away from the ER and for writing in your journal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Today I am restarted my journal not very good lots of axiety I feel somthing stuck in throat but went to ER said I'm fine also said no ALS or lupus good Bp oxegen 100 and heart rate 68 I started yoga and back to accupunture I m feeling scared and out of my control I read my bible I prayed feel so much better it is going to take time but I will do this I believe in my GOD to heal me I made 96 and 100 on my test 99 on report card perfect 4.0 grade average was asked to try out for ambassador not sure yet still thinking getting my perfect attendance pin and academic pin Ty GOD for all you do well that's my day one day at a time is all I can do..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Could I get brain damage from axiety dr chip or am I ok
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for the delay. No--anxiety doesn't cause brain damage
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are u 100 percent sure it can't cause seizures another doc said yea I'm scared please help me it's bad this time
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Who told you it caused seizures, and what exactly did he say?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He said axiety can cause seizures by stressing out the brain from over thinking worrying I'm do scared an I ok
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That was either wrong or you misinterpreted it. People who have seizures or are prone to them can have seizures brought on by stress and fretting, but anxiety doesn't cause a normal person to develop seizures.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank GOD my therapist says I need to go admit my self to a place called kingwood pines I'm not crazy I just have axiety and all they will do is give me meds keep me a zombie I have school she said she would come see me there now I don't know what to do any advice would a Valium help me I hate pills but it's that bad
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You have gotten through classes and the holidays without being there so I don't think you need to be there now. Valium could help from time to time, but I'd worry that you might overuse it since you tend to do things like go to the ER for some throat congestion.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lol I needed that but why do I shake for no reason I over think and now think my axiety can cause a seizure it really scares me but if u are 100 sure I'm ok then I'll take half a Valium to calm down and try to relax
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Shaking isn't a seizure and can be anxiety.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great twitching too
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Still not a seizure
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
k Ty I'm calmed down alot just by our convo I'm going to try this celexa I guess I hope it don't make me a zombie what will a Valium do I'm 110 so a quarter should be enough right ? And 100 % sure no seizures from axiety or stroke or heart attack
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK to the Valium. And no to seizures, stroke, or heart attack.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
K Ty I hate dealing w this axiety so much for Therspy writing thoughts she wants to send me to a pysho place yesterday I went for evaluration some girl said voices in her telling her to hurt her mom I was scared to death One person looked like a zombie walking so high
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
102/78 pulse 86 any worries ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No, that's fine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
would siezure have anything to do w bp just asking hope you say yes lol
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
What exactly do you mean?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
would I have to have high blood pressure for a siezure to trigger I never had one I just want to make sure I'm ok I calmed down alot but I really had it bad
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Not even high blood pressure alone would cause a seizure.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oooh ok so I'm ok theme I can take a valium and relax w out nothing happening
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Molly--has anything bad happened up to now in all these months we've been talking?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No just axiety
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So why should anything happen tonight (and by the way, it's the last of the twelve days of Christmas)? Take the Valium and relax.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok Ty dr chip your awesome I got a 100 and 96 on my wed 99 on report card got a academic and perfect attendance pin for 95 average and above 4.0 gpa and ambassador just axiety lol
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
People who need to be in what you describe as a kind of nut house don't function nearly as well as you do. Kudos on the grades and attendance award.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want u to try somthing ok it's really cool Are u somewhere alone
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
yes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
first put your left thumb up and right pinkey up just them 2 fingers then w eyes close switch hands w just thumb and pinkey see if u can do it don't cheat and be honest I want you to sit down concentrate on your palms slowly w out touching hands together go back in forth w eyes close tell me what u feel
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I can do it, but I don't feel anything unusual
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
U should feel a magnetic feeling what about the thumbs and pinky
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Can't say that I do. Try this--cross your undex and middle finger and with your eyes closed genly rub your nose up and down with just the tips of the two crossed fingers.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cant u know what I just thought about what probley caused my axiety today I drank nuero sonic maybe that made me jittery I just remembered now that sane again crazy how axiety can make us feel like we're on a high w out drugs not cool No Valium needed either :)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Stay away from the neuro sonic
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Now u tell me lol u think that caused my axiety is was bad today I couldn't think I felt like I was on red bull
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You ever hear of it just asking read the ingredients if u can I drake the red one
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I think, knowing you the way I do, you should avoid all of those products.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
NeuroSonic® is a delicious drink designed to increase high level mental functioning: better memory, alertness and concentration. NeuroSonic was formulated to help meet the demands of today’s high stress living, where it’s vital for the brain to function at top form. The unique combination of plant extracts, amino acids and unique dietary ingredients provide fuel for the brain to remain focused and alert over long periods of time. The ingredient Alpha GPC provides raw materials to the brain to help it function better, faster. Vitamins Inositol, B-6, B-12 and other B-vitamins help support the nervous system. Rounding out the formula is the ingredient resveratrol, an antioxidant found in red wine, which protects the brain and may have anti-aging benefits. Together, these ingredients provide the foundation for enhanced brain function.

It said for stress how bout this is crazy for axiety
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I just think it'd be better sticking to fruits and veggies
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Me too starting to get a headache probley from all that axiety
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Nothing bad can happen on the last of the twelve days of Christmas
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hey dr chip great day today but now my axiety trying to act up on me how can I stop it before it does
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Write down--right now--all the good things that happened today and read that aloud after you finish.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much it worked can u explain why axiety does that even when your not thinking about things
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much it worked can u explain why axiety does that even when your not thinking about things And how to cure it
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It's partly your subconscious and you have to misdirect it by concentrating on something
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is curable w out med right
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
If you work at it, yes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Considering my Counsler wanted to lock me away what other alternatives I want to do this w out med
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will u help me get thru this please
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
See a different counselor for one thing. Keep up your studies and exercising and journal and stick with me, kid
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ty your so awesome I wish u lived in kingwood tx
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will yoga really help me
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
k I should of went tonight but my son wanted ce ce pizza so I had to see him happy but I will get better I am not going to let my subQ win
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so before I start freaking out the pain in my arms is from the axiety from the tensing up and stuff right
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Right
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sweet thanks bout to play apples to apples w my parents and son :)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You go, girl, and have fun
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it was fun I won at 10,000 my mom won apples to apples my axiety tried to come again but I stopped it before it got out of control listen to YouTube Axiety attacks it's 9 mins long but tell me if u think it will work it's Anxiety Attacks Cure - Self Help Anxiety Treatment
ByAnxietySelfTherapyDec 2, 2008
522 likes, 27 dislikes
159,317 views
How to cure anxiety attacks and panic attacks with a simple method of self treatment from http://www.selftherapy.org/
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Good program
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Morning everything is good so far a little axieious but I can handle it and this calms me Down PHILIPPIANS 4

41Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters,* stay true to the Lord. I love you and long to see you, dear friends, for you are my joy and the crown I receive for my work.

2Now I appeal to Euodia and Syntyche. Please, because you belong to the Lord, settle your disagreement.
3And I ask you, my true partner,* to help these two women, for they worked hard with me in telling others the Good News. They worked along with Clement and the rest of my co-workers, whose names are XXXXX XXXXX the Book of Life.

4Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice!
5Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon.

6Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
7Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

8And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
9Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me—everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you.

10How I praise the Lord that you are concerned about me again. I know you have always been concerned for me, but you didn't have the chance to help me.
11Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have.
12I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little.
13For I can do everything through Christ,* who gives me strength.
14Even so, you have done well to share with me in my present difficulty.

15As you know, you Philippians were the only ones who gave me financial help when I first brought you the Good News and then traveled on from Macedonia. No other church did this.
16Even when I was in Thessalonica you sent help more than once.
17I don't say this because I want a gift from you. Rather, I want you to receive a reward for your kindness.

18At the moment I have all I need—and more! I am generously supplied with the gifts you sent me with Epaphroditus. They are a sweet-smelling sacrifice that is acceptable and pleasing to God.
19And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

20Now all glory to God our Father forever and ever! Amen.

21Give my greetings to each of God's holy people—all who belong to Christ Jesus. The brothers who are with me send you their greetings.
22And all the rest of God's people send you greetings, too, especially those in Caesar's household.

23May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

Holy Bible.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Good passage
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is apples pancakes sausage eggs and biscuit ok
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Little heavy on the carbs and fat, but OK once in a while.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ate eggs 2 pancakes apples im full it won't mess w my axiety right
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No--but carbs, especially with refined sugar, can cause some people to get hyper.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can u write down foods that will help me please
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Read Eat to Live by Joel Furhman MD It'll instruct you on a good nutrient dense diet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
K Ty
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Always
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good day today i controlled it went to eat then took my son to get glasses then his bb game then took them to carnavel and then salt grass ate BBQ ribs salad potatoes drank palagreno and then went to Walmart then just got in I'm sleepy church tomorrow but my body can get back to the nornal mode right
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sounds good.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
100/68 pulse 64 is that good bp Also my body I couldn't of harmed my heart from axiety right I think I'm getting pass it finally I know it will take time but I'm focusing on good things
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Good numbers and your heart is fine.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great Ty and God bless your my angel I can't do this on my own and I sure don't want to be a zombie in the hospital imway too smart
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes, you are. Sleep tight.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi dr chip good day today no axiety at all a little nervous bp 95/55 then 94/66 is Tjis normal should I go to my pcp and get him to look at this what's your opinion
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Perfectly good BP for your size and age.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Awesome I really had a great 2 days I pray it stays like this
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
With some effort on your part, it will
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So 55 not to low for me I was freaking out what's too low just so I'm aware also I finished chapter 123 in Mod A work book all my stuff is done :)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No--55 is fine and good work!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
THanks dr chip well just checked my bp one last time it's 82/55 is that ok as we'll Kind of low to me but I'll let u be the judge
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Not too low for most people your age and size
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Awesome great no worries then Ty cause I was like the pressure chart says low abnormal but a doc would know better I have school at 7 it comes early hope u had a great day today church was awesome we learned  The forgotten cross 
Enemies of the cross 

Those who use the cross as there license to sin - Jesus - Holy living 

Those who add to the cross their legalistic works -Jesus + good works 

Those who reduce the cross to a little footnote to make their life better 

those who redefine the cross to hold onto thier  liberal views 

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sleep tight
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My mom worried bout my lump I showed u if it moves around abd is tender means its not cancerous right
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
she still has blood comming up from somewhere she gmhas been to every doc they can't seem to find it been 3 years now I'm very worried about her
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That isn't how cancer behaves.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hey dr chip just saying hi had another good day ate choclate was a little jumpy but I'm ok now bp 11/69 68 pulse I'm studying for my test as I text How was your day today
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had egg mcmuffin apples and steak burrito for lunch and 3 pork chops and mash potatoes green beans roll and a piece of choclate pie and just had a bananna
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Awful lot of carbs and fats there
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm trying to gain weight my bp is 91/60 is this ok
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
BP fine and if you keep up that diet, you will gain weight.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Want to get up to 115 1m 110
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Should take about three months I'd guess
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just tried to tip u 200 but it won't let me uggggh
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Molly, that's so sweet of you. Contact customer service and ask them to straighten out the problem.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I tried closed I will tomorrow after school first thing promise I'm giving u 200 G night God bless dr chip Ty just for caring your really awesome u are amazing I couldn't do this w out u Ty seriously
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Have a good night's sleep
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer service is fixing the error and going to put 200 on your account she marked it escalating good day today I'm sleepy big test tomorrow but the bump I showed u under my chest u think it's ok or could it be a blood vessel that pooped or just a module w blue under it it's concerning me that's why my bp is 102/68 pulse 68
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Don't worry about the lump--we talked about that before. Good luck on the test tomorrow.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks going to need it gonna nap them study
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Ace the test--that's an order!!!!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
doc called me said I need to go get a Ct scan of that lump I'm scares I don't want too don't want too know but there encouraging me too what do u think it is it got bigger
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Why a ct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
of the upper abdominal area
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--remind me what the docs have said about this thing in the past.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was a cyst starts w a S nothing to worry about but now it's tender and size of a nickel hurts to touch cancerous cyst don't hurt right ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
You showed it to me before, and it didn't look like cancer to me. Did the doc say exactly what he was looking for with the ct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Busted blood vessel
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, I really don't understand his thinking here--a ct might show that but it still wouldn't be anything serious. Did you try to post the bonus again? Just asking, not wanting you to unless you really want to.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
they have to fix it on there end they said I was giving too much bonus money to you but I let them know why but they said in 24 hrs I gave them my cc info they said it went thru
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--thanks. So does this lump still worry you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A little bit but I can move it around so it eases my worries I just finished studying I believe I'm ready for my test tomorrow it took a while but I think I'll ace it I better lol my goal 100 but I'll take an A either way
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I'll be rooting for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks I'll send u a message soon as she grades it taking first hour at 8 am
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I'll be waiting
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
she didn't give us our grade I have to wait till tomorrow :( but she said I did good :) so we will see
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I'm sure you did.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just got in from bible study learning the holy ghost my bp is 98/68 heart 59 is this ok
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It's fine, and I'm just curious--did you get any more word from customer service about the bonus question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
TThey said they would fix it I got the email just waiting for them
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Just curious, that's all. Have a good night's sleep
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i don't blame ya I was mad it wouldn't go thru but they said it was in the process good night too you as well Ty for just being so awesome
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Not mad--and again it's very generous of you, but curiosity had the better of me. Take care until next time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
finally the website is back up I hope they fix everything
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I'm back Molly
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the website was down all lastnight I hope they fixed my stuff too I'll try my info again if not I'll just make a new email
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It's back up--how you been?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm ok pretty good day today bp was 110/68 no axiety a little thinking but not too bad just praying to GOD everyday To heal me
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Why do you check your blood pressure so often?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In med school we ck our vitals everyday and doc says good bp and heart rate means nothing serious going on w you so it keeps me at ease and comfty is what I was told Is that wrong just asking
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Nothing wrong with checking one's pressure say on a weekly basis, but in your case, knowing you as well as I do, the mere fact that everyone's pressure varies from time to time means that you could focus too much on the differences in the numbers from day to day.