DR MED MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MD

I have a 7 month old little boy and after having him Went

I have a 7 month old little boy and after having him
Went on the cerazette pill. However, wasn't happy with it spotting and bleeding a lot. I have only had about three periods since having him but has two in quick succession with one starting on sept 27th and one on October 11th (my last one!) I haven't had one since!! I have also stopped taking the cerazette. I don't think I wastaking it at the Same time each day and I'm unsure that it was effective for me. I had intercourse on October 22nd and think I may be pregnant. My symptoms are there but nothing like they were with my first baby. I was very sick with him all the time and my breasts were very heavy and tender. Now I have been a little nauseous on some occassions in the morning and today for the first time my breasts feel sore but not like before. I have done approx ten tests including first morning urine all negative. I went to my GP to ask for a blood test to confirm or disprove it either way but he said they don't do them for that in my area. I don't know what to do now. I'd just like to know if I am or not? Is it likelier would my tests have shown by now?
Category: Health
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to just answer,

Usually urine pregnancy test not become positive in most women until a missed period or about a week after implantation.

If you had intercourse on 22nd and you are pregnant test should come positive by now.

If test is negative then chances of pregnancy are not there.

You can do a sonography to confirm pregnancy which become positive after 5-6 wks.