Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

paid for this..), maybe just need to find my way to be able

Having an unusual amount of stressors at the moment and my job is sales and just life in general not functioning like normal, would like to discuss a little, Im a very fast typer can accurately explain more if you are willing to listen (good thing you get paid for this..), maybe just need to find my way to be able to function at a high level at my job rather than feeling a little paralized with worry ... this involves a bit of an indirect abuse from an ex husb. too... but needing to think with someone I guess to find my way out of this present situation.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--sorry it took so long for someone to respond to your question. How exactly can I help you here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks so much, but I respond well to prayer, I had to seek a few (3) prayers but all better now. The stressors are still there I am handling better now.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--let me know if there's anything I can do.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will accept but you did not help yet. :) my older teens are in a different state than me, their Dad took them to where he is working. Middle one was starting Senior yr. He had a event where he could not sleep was seeing things after a month of that. My son who stayed with me all of July and seemed fine, was put on xanax for anxiety. He was locked out of house by step mother that day and went to neighbors to try to use phone. Neighbor calledvpolice and they took him to a behavioral health center, he missed 23 days of school from inpatient treatment. They put him on Resparidal which has been way too strong for him. He sleeps to .much but he is bring taken off of it gradually. Here is question, I think I need to be there. Uprooting and moving I cannot afford but have a friend in PA that will let me stay in his home 30 miles away. I'm close with my kids, their dad is not as close, HERE IS QUESTION: Would my being in close proximity be better for him and his health be better for him than occassionally visits where he knows he can leave that environment and come back here? He says knowing I am here with a place to get away from they'd is helpful for him....
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There not they'd!
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. I do think that the more contact or having the knowledge that there is more contact possible with familiar things like home or family or friends is very beneficial for someone like your son so my answer is yes, I do believe that your being as close physically to him as possible is a very good idea.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice