Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
10798432

lung problems..flu like virus and this desease then attacks your body

can you get lung problems for about two months , feel better and then get a flu like virus and this desease then attacks your body again. I do have asthma already and have been in contact to large amounts of mice droppings cleaning out a shed approx. 3 years ago and caught the virus about 2 years ago. Should I ask my Dr for a spinal tap
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Singh :

Dr. Singh :

Yes it is possible to get a lung infection, feel better, and then have a recurrence of symptoms. I recommend that you do see your doctor regarding this. Have a repeat chest xray and sputum cultures, etc. I don't think you need a spinal tap at this time unless you are having symptoms of meningitis such as headache, stiff neck, confusion fever

Dr. Singh :

If you have any further questions please ask. If no further questions, please click accept.

Dr. Singh :

Regards