Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

so i have a question about pain ive recently been having in

Customer Question

so i have a question about pain ive recently been having in my right arm. it started in my elbow area and hurt when i pressed the bone to the right of my elbow towards the front of my arm. it has now gone up the back of my arm near my tricep. and hurts if i put my arm over my head or bend it a certain way. i cant remember if i injured it all. i really dont think i did. what could this be?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.

HI,

Thanks for your question.

There can be many conditions which can cause this pain without injuries like bursitis, excessive hyperextension of elbow, tennis elbow, arthritis etc.

You should take OTC TAB ALEVE twice daily, it will cover most of the problems being antiinflammatory and pain killer, should massage the elbow with ibuprofen gel, give rest to elbow and apply heat pad.

Hopefully it will get better but if donot then visit your doctor for further assesment.

I hope this helps you.

Please ask for any query

regards

DR Hasan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
so you dont think.i should worry about a clot or something?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.

No not at all, this is not consistent with clot at all. This is a muscular or bony pain and nothing else, not a clot.

Donot worry.

I hope this helps you.

Please ask for any query

regards

DR Hasan

Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thanks doctor. i also had another queation. for thevpast few days ive been having increasing anxiety deapite taking ativan. the .5 mg of ativan imbtaking is not working as well. ive been very dizzy lately like vertigo but have medicine for that that isnt heloing. been having heart palpitations and pain.in the center of my chest. the dizziness however is the worst. it only is relieved by moving. is this just anxiety? i did have an ekg last month and have had an ultrasound of my heart
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.

Do you feel spinning while being dizzy or feel unsteady?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
both... but its mainly when im sitting its the worst. But when im in my car for instance im fine
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your input.

Dealing with dizziness is my speciality and if you feel so like you have mentioned then i reassure you that its nothing else but anxiety.

visit your psychiatrist and he can increase the dose or change the drug for you so that your anxiety comes under control.

i wish that you get well soon.

regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
are u sure?? cause i feel terrible. my doctor game me vertigo medicin but it didnt help
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.

yes i am quite sure.

only options you want to try is that you can visit ENT doctor to get inner ear problems ruled out and brain MRI done but your symptoms are not consistent however.

Regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ive had a ct scan of my head maybe three months ago.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
was that clear?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.

ok fine then just ENT can be seen for inner ear disorders but i really donot think that that is possible since i am myself ENT and i deal with dizziness.

I hope this helps you.

Please ask for any query

regards

DR Hasan