CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 30 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

i am willing to leave generous bonus please answer

I NEED TO HAVE A PSYCHIATRIST ANSWER THIS. IM A BI POLAR TAKING PROZAC CONLRZAPHAM ANDABILIFTY .THEY WORK FINE. BUT THIS IS MY PROBLEM I HAVE A VERY RARE FORM OF ADRENAL INSUFFICENCY IN NOVEMBER 2010 MY HEART RATE WAS 45 THEN DROPPED TO 40. I WAS GIVEN THE ACTH TEST AND TOLD IT WAS PROBABLY THE NARCOTIC MEDICATION I WAS TAKING FOR MIGRAINES. WELL IN APRIL 2011 IT  BOTTOMED OUT REALLY BAD HEART BEAT WAS 32 FOR 14 HRS. DIDNT RAISE UNTIL THE 15TH I HAD EVERY POSSIBLE CARDIO TEST AS WELL AS PITUITARY TESTING EVERYTHING. THIS TIME THE DR. WAS SURE IT WAS ADDISONS BUT AGAIN I PASSED THE ACTH TEST. I WAS TOLD SOMETHING IS CAUSING ADRENAL INSUFFICENCY AND THAT IT WOULD PROBABLY HAPPEN AGAIN. IT IS SO RARE 7 ENDOCRINOLIGISTS REFUSED TO SEE ME. FINALLY A WONDERFUL FEMALE DR. DID. I HAVE ALL THE SYMTOMS OF ADDISONS BUT MY ADRENALS WILL FUNCTION. IVE LOST 25 POUNDS AND STILL LOSING. I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL TO TAKE MY MEDS WITH THE RIGHT FOODS OR I THOW THEM UP AND UP. IM ON A LOW DOSAGE OF CORTISOL 10MG IN MORNING AND AFTERNOON. THE MORNING HELPS I CAN WORK 4 HRS AND FEEL GOOD. THE AFTERNOON DOES NOTHING. IN THE MEANTIME IVE HAD A CONFRONTATION WITH MY NEIGHBORS GIRLFRIEND SHE FOUND OUT WE USED TO DATE AND BEGAN TO HARASS ME WE'VE HAD THE POLICE OUT HERE SHE HAS CALLED CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES I HAD A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST HER, SHE SAID I VIOLATED IT . THE JUDGE THREW IT OUT. THE NEIGHBOR ACROSS THE STREET IS JUST A RENTER, BUT HE SIGNED A FALSE AFFIDAVIT AGAINST ME, THAT DIDNT GO ANYWHERE. SINCE WE ARE BOTH ATTORNEYS SHE WROTE THE FLORIDA BAR TWICE THEY REJECTED THE FIRST COMPLAINT OH THAT WAS THAT IS WAS UNFIT TO PRACTICE LAW, SO THEN SHE GOT MAD AND FILED A NOVEL LITERALLY WITH THEM AGAIN. THIS TIME THEY SENT IT TO THE LOCAL BAR COMITTIEE. NOW I HAVE AN ATTORNEY HELPING ME WITH THAT BUT I AM MISERABLE. I THOUGHT I COULD REFINANCE MY HOME AND GET A MORTAGE SO I COULD LEAVE BUT I CANT BECUASE I HAVE OUTSTANDING MEDICAL BILLS AGAINST ME. MY DAD AND I WERE GOING TO LIVE TOGETHER BUT HE DIDNT LIKE THE AREA SO HE BACKED OUT. I HAVE BEEN A LAWYER FOR 22 YRS AND NEVER HAD A BAR COMPLAINT BUT THIS CRAZY BITCH. DID I MENTION SHE HAD MY NEIGHBOR HER HENCHMAN KILL MY CAT? I WAS DEVESTATED AND STILL AM MY FATHER HELPS ME A LOT WE WORK TOGETHER, BUT HE WONT MOVE AND THINKS I SHOULD STAY, WELL HE KNOWS I HAVE NO CHOICE. EVERY PROFESSIONAL THAT HAS TALKED TO HER OR READ HER COMPLAINT FEELS SHE IS A SERIOUS THREAT TO ME. SO I COME HOME GO IN THROUGH THE GARAGE AND STAY IN MY ROOM UNTIL THE NEXT DAY. OF COURSE IM SO TIRED AFTER WORKING 4 HRS I CANT MOVE THE ADRENAL INSUFFICENCY DOES THAT I ALSO HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THE CORTISOL CAN MAKE ME SICK. I CANT TELL U HOW MISERABLE I AM MY FATHER HAS TALKED ABOUT ME GETTING MY PRIVATE DISABILITY POLICY AND MOVING UPSTATE NEW YORK. IM READY BUT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPLAINT. I WORRY HE WILL CHANGE HIS MIND AGAIN ALTHOUGH HE HAS FAMILY UP THERE I WEIGH 102 POUNDS AND SOMETIMES LESS I FEEL TRAPPED AND I AM . THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE JULY. RIGHT NOW SHE WORKS OUT OF THE TAMPA AND MIAMI OFFICE SO DAD THINKS EVERYTHING IS FINE. FOR ONE THING I KNOW SHE OBSESSES ABOUT MY BEING HERE AND HER BOYFRIEND BEING HER WHILE SHE IS IN MIAMI. IN FACT THATS WHEN SHE STARTED MAKING TROUBLE FOR ME SO ITS WORSE NOT BETTER. I FIND MYSELF NOT CARING ABOUT ANYTHING IM A PRISONER AND MY LIFE IS OVER. IM NOT SUICIDAL BUT I PRAY EVERY NITE I DONT WAKE UP. I DONT KNOW HOW TO APPROACH MY DAD BUT ILL MOVE ANYWHERE AS LONG AS IM OUT OF HERE. I HAVE TO FORCE MYSELF TO TAKE CARE OF THE ADRENAL INSUFFICENCY .I KNOW IF WE MOVED I WOULD BE BETTER, BUT EVEN IF MY FATHER AGREES, THIS INVESTIGATION COULD TAKE MONTHS I DONT THINK I CAN HANG ON PHYSICALLY AND REALLY DONT WANT TOO EVERYDAY IS A BURDEN, AND I ALWAYS HAVE FANTASIES OF THE WOMAN, HER BOYFRIEND AND EVEN HIS SON, DYING HORRIBLE DEATHS I LOST MY HEALTH INSURANCE SO I COULDNT GO TO A HOSPITAL EVEN IF I WANTED TO. I DONT MEAN YO RAMBLE BUT I CAN EMPHASIZE HOW UNHAPPY I AM ESPECIALLY SINCE I CANT MOVE FROM HERE. MY DAD HELPS ME A LOT. BUT HE KNOWS I HAD A SERIOUS SUICIDE ATTEMPT 17 YRS AGO. I DIDNT JUST CUT MY WRIST I SLICED MY ARMS OPEN IT TOOK TWO HUNDRED STITCHES TO CLOSE BOTH ARMS. BUT I DONT WANT TO DIE UNLESS I SEE THEM SUFFER AND I WONT TRY SUCIDE AGAIN, BUT ISNT NOT TAKING CARE OF MYSELF A FORM OF SUICIDE ? I CANT BEAR THE UPCOMING MONTHS WORRYING ABOUT THE BAR, BEING SICK AND TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF I CANT FACE IT WHAT SHOULD I DO? I TRY NOT TO DWELL MY I SEE MY CAT IN MY HEAD ALL THETIME. AND NOW THAT I CANT GET THE HOUSE I THINK OF THAT ALL THE TIME I HAVE NOTHING IN MY LIFE BUT PROBLEMS iM SCARED OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN THESE MONTHS DOWN THE ROAD AGAIN WHAT SHOULD I DO?

will provide bonus for speedy answer. november 2010 passed out at work heart rate 45. had had cortisol testing for bioidentical hormones the week before cortisol was at 1.9 . so dr gave me cortisol in hospital released me when it got to 60. i had EVERY cardio thyroid pititutary test known to man came out perfect. ACTH test perfect, April 2011 really dizzy brain fog shallow breathing heart rate 32. given cortisol for 14 hrs finally moved up to 40 at 15th hour. again all of the above test perfect. released me at sity gave me 10mg hydrocotisone twice daily again ACTH test perfect. however, lost weight still have brain fog lose my lunch from both ends. also both times in hospital blood presure in toilet. adrenal MRI perfect total fatigue after 4 hrs in day. 1) i know not typical addisons but have you had patients who's adrenals stop at will then start up. 2) is this likely to cause damage to where the adrenals will totally stop. nobody can give me an answer what the hell is wrong with me?

Already Tried:
nothing first time from endocrinologist in nov 2010 herbal supplements didnt work. april 2011 admitting physician put me on hydrocortisone i stopped a few days before the second ACTH test passed with flying colors. i cant find anybody with this problem and neither can endocrinologist

Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am sorry you have waited so long. I appreciate all the information, but Your question is very confusing... can you please tell me exactly what you are asking? Thank you :-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
SORRY CAMILLE, I WAS BI POLAR RAMBLING. BOTXXXXX XXXXXNE I HAVE STRESS WITH THE NEIGHBOR ALTHOUGH MY ATTORNEY IS WORKING OUT THAT, AND WHEN HE KILLED MY CAT I LOST IT. In the past once in November 2010 and april 2011 i ended up in the hospital with total adrenal failure once in april i had a heart rate of 32 for fourteen hours . I am asking could their be a stress connection between the adrenals shutting down and my mentally breaking down?
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 2 years ago.
Thank you :-) No, Adrenals do not completely shut down from stress...but they do get tired from stress and have to keep making more and more cortisol...using a low dose of cortisol for a while can relieve this stress. I would highly recommend you see a Functional Medicine Doctor. Functional Medicine treats people with bodily symptoms, imbalances and dysfunctions.
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience: Experience: 30 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.